Quote from: pyronerd on January 28, 2011, 02:36:19 PM
Quote from: MTTY on January 28, 2011, 02:05:09 PM
Quote from: antman on January 28, 2011, 02:03:42 PM
I will be looking at him from about rd 9
As will a lot of people
+1 i will be, wont be going out of my way to get him though
Yeah if he is too much i wont get him

tferrier18

Pretty happy about this, because it was always going to be a risk having him from r1 so now I don't have to take that risk.

R9 upgrade target it is now...this'll free up some dosh as well, very stoked. SC OPENS IN A COUPLE OF DAYS!!! :D...then we'll make more teams and say "we'll have to wait until NAB cup." too much waiting!

RiOtChEsS

even without the sore groin was he really going to maintain that scoring avg? i dont see him kicking 44 goals up there this year

MTTY

Quote from: Marcz on January 28, 2011, 02:48:40 PM
even without the sore groin was he really going to maintain that scoring avg? i dont see him kicking 44 goals up there this year
Yeah it will be very tough for him but will be handy if he drops in price

Luigi197

yea for him to get in someones team...

1. drop price
2. have a proven good midfield/fwds around him at GC
3. Get rid of that groin problem
4. keep his head in the game
5. beat geelong! ;D

Maca24

yes just confirms that nobody should start gaza.
uknown factor at new club + interrupted preseason.
I wont be starting him, thats for sure.

antman

I won't be starting him but he most likely will come into the team at rd 9

SydneyRox

he looks set to be the perfect upgrade target, just a case of when you get him into your team

nas

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 28, 2011, 05:15:30 PM
he looks set to be the perfect upgrade target, just a case of when you get him into your team

Correct so Ablett is then from Rd 9 onwards.

hawk_88

I'll join in with the chorus..... *upgrade target*

troy87

It was only a matter of time before someone started a thread on him so why waste anytime.

I have had a look through some of the teams in rate my supercoach and i know its only day two but it seems many people are opting to leave him out.

I have him in my team due to his proven history and i know some people think geelong made him look better but i disagree.

Even after all the pressure this guy was under last year from team mates, media and just everyday people he still managed a 129avg and didnt speak with bomber for basically the whole season.

Ablett now has a massive weight lifted off his shoulders and he is now captain so needs to lead by example as scary as it sounds this guy could only get better.

Permanent captain leave him out at your own peril. Cheers

Barlow 21

Very true Troy. Many people have been scared of by no Bartel, Selwood, Chapman helping him accumulate disposals. It is also unknown the type of gamestyle Geelong will play.