Started by ossie85, August 30, 2010, 10:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reesbr

Yeah they do. Hoping they get one with their picks

Barlow 21

Maca24

hopefully he will start poor and can snag him at 500k

MajorLazer

I'm not gonna pick him until his price drops (if it drops) and even then might not cos of swallow and bennell

Boomz

I think i'll leave him but i may get Swan now i reckon...

MajorLazer

Yer i think that I will pick two out of Swan, Goddard and Ablett and it looks like the first two right now

Maca24

starz

i'm not saying that i know he is or not but i just reckon that they will do this to really to mix it up. i personally was set on not picking him but if he is a cntr/fwd even at the gc i could still see him averaging more than all of the other fwd's especially in supercoach.

thoughts on this?????

ossie85

I'm thinking Ablett will be FWD/MID also, and I will be picking him also!

Think of this though! Ablett has a bye in rounds 1 and 9. In between that there are byes in rounds 4, 5, 6 where no SC games are played.

So basically for Ablett it goes

BYE GAME GAME GAME GAME BYE

... So I think its madness to select him until after Gold Coast's second bye. Given he missed 2 of the first 6 SC rounds.

Hawka

u would b stupid not to pik him with mpp

starz

ossie thats if your not going for the major prize

ossie85

Quote from: starz on December 27, 2010, 12:52:48 PM
ossie thats if your not going for the major prize

Well, I'm not sure if the non-playing rounds count towards overall score or not yet. Has anyone confirmed that?

Either way, you're better off with a Goddard/Judd/Swan/Selwood and have Ablett as an upgrade target. It's unlikely he'll increase in price dramatically (though you never know).

Yes, if he is MPP I'll be getting him. Just later in the year

tferrier18

I'd say sc will be the same as dt in that regard...it makes sense that those rounds would still count.

I actually think ablett's underpriced. He'll play entirely in the midfield this year so i think he'll go up in price

Junktimer

i think hes a good chance to be MPP, he kicked 44 goals!

if he is, ill be having him from round 1

nas

Again the magic word is, yep you guessed it:> IF. If he is maybe an upgrade for me.