The Gary Ablett Jnr Thread

Started by ossie85, August 30, 2010, 10:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

Quote from: cortez on July 15, 2011, 10:06:39 AM
Just start him and not as captain with an emergency. It's not hard.
+1    common sense people

eagles929406

was ablett really injured? wot if he was playing his mate in supercoach and his mate had him capt and he had pendlebury capt, so he dogged it left the ground and fooled us all. AFL investigation pending? hmmmmmmmmm i wonder

charliesheen

lol who knows.  i can see him pulling a franklin on us like last week, and trolling everyone.

Bennyy

Eagles thats just stupid!
But yes i do agree charliesheen! Franklin was always gonna burn if fit against brissy, but no one woulda had balls to put it on him because he had a cloud over him. Be good if McKenna said "Expect him to rest more forward" or something so we could be like ohh okay he may not get as much time in dangerous spots.
Got till 830 tonight i guess so hopefully we get some insight on how he trained today

eagles929406

Quote from: Bennyy on July 15, 2011, 04:30:22 PM
Eagles thats just stupid!
But yes i do agree charliesheen! Franklin was always gonna burn if fit against brissy, but no one woulda had balls to put it on him because he had a cloud over him. Be good if McKenna said "Expect him to rest more forward" or something so we could be like ohh okay he may not get as much time in dangerous spots.
Got till 830 tonight i guess so hopefully we get some insight on how he trained today

is it?
sounds about as silly as betting $10 on the first goal of a game heath shaw style

Bennyy

Lol!
Look Im a Collingwood supporter and I can tell that Ablett is much more professional player than what Shaw is! And I dont think any AFL player really will pull out to try and lose an AFL game. Betting on a game is a bit different.! Shaw would be still trying to win no chance he is just gonna walk off and not play

Locinator

Quote from: Bennyy on July 15, 2011, 05:40:52 PM
Lol!
Look Im a Collingwood supporter and I can tell that Ablett is much more professional player than what Shaw is! And I dont think any AFL player really will pull out to try and lose an AFL game. Betting on a game is a bit different.! Shaw would be still trying to win no chance he is just gonna walk off and not play
Dude This Is A Gary Ablett Thread.

Bennyy

Dude This Is A Gary Ablett Thread.
[/quote]

Read the post before me.. I was sticking up for GAJ!

Jake8

how dumb could u be for trading out GAJ and his playing. even if it was a week i would of kept him.

The return

Quote from: Jake8 on July 16, 2011, 09:01:15 AM
how dumb could u be for trading out GAJ and his playing. even if it was a week i would of kept him.
i agree, if it wan only one week i would of kept him

brownmans muffins

131pts = worth keeping the faith
watched the game and is wasn't pretty
was trying to find someone to put a tenner on the suns for me at $6.50

Bennyy

Quote from: brownmans muffins on July 16, 2011, 06:01:07 PM

Heater was your man haha

Ringo

Quote from: brownmans muffins on July 16, 2011, 06:01:07 PM
Watched as well and still thought at times he looked a little proppy on the leg.  Kept the faith too but not enough for the C this week.  Maybe a rest coming up to get leg right but who knows.  What would he have scored at 100% fit??

roo boys!

GAZZA! :) Very good score from the little master.

cortez

Yes i know another little bald man thread and I'm sorry.

just wondering tho, he's be is 233 and playing against Collingwood. Just say he scores 120 how much should his price drop?