The Gary Ablett Jnr Thread

Started by ossie85, August 30, 2010, 10:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fpr

well he is named - so each to their own what they do about that result

me personally, im gonna take a punt and captain him :) go gaz go son

HotTiges

diddley

i find it great that well over 2000 teams have already traded ablett out in SC. fantastic.

HotTiges

That's why it should be illegal to trade on Mondays  ::)

kma07

Should i get him this week?
Or hope that he doesnt get his BE ?

HotTiges

Tough one. Case for either way mate. Playing Tiges, should dominate or will he get rested? start as sub? be subbed? what's he BE?? be huge i reckon.

kma07

Think his BE is 189

Not sure if he'll get it... Dont want him to as a tiger fan haha

I'll wait the week

Ringo

B /E 189 so even if he makes that price will not increase that much.  You can have the benefit of a week to see how he goes and then decide as well.

HotTiges

Quote from: kma07 on July 14, 2011, 10:17:12 PM
Think his BE is 189

Not sure if he'll get it... Dont want him to as a tiger fan haha

I'll wait the week

haha mate, as a fellow Tigerman, I wouldn't be surprised if GC knocked us off. If they do, Gaz HAS to be BOG!! otherwise it stinks!

coolfugitiv0

He was named at HF.
Maybe he won't have such a big impact? *fingers crossed* I want him to drop further :P

Bennyy

Yeah i too notice selection on the field. I know it means nothing, but he is always named in the followers so for me that screams something different! More of a forward role or maybe not play at all. Hopefully GCS give us something tomorrow arvo on his state

cortez

Just start him and not as captain with an emergency. It's not hard.

charliesheen

Quote from: coolfugitiv0 on July 14, 2011, 10:44:03 PM
He was named at HF.
Maybe he won't have such a big impact? *fingers crossed* I want him to drop further :P

well he did like kick 50 goals last year playing further up ground and still aevraged 130 :O

Bennyy

Quote from: charliesheen on July 15, 2011, 11:31:05 AM
Quote from: coolfugitiv0 on July 14, 2011, 10:44:03 PM
He was named at HF.

well he did like kick 50 goals last year playing further up ground and still aevraged 130 :O

Yes, but he played in a side where the ball actually gets inside 50 last year!

cortez

+1 I can't see a bartel, Selwood, Kelly, Chapman, enright, Varcoe in gold coast hitting him on the chest