The Gary Ablett Jnr Thread

Started by ossie85, August 30, 2010, 10:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woofy

i just don't want another incident where a premium player plays after an injury and doesn't play well whereas i could of put somebody else on and won a league match *looks at sandilands* especially losing by only 3 points.... -_-

if he plays he better be at least 95% fit.

cortez

So your honestly thinking of putting Gary ablett on the bench? Think about that Gary ablett on the bench? Bloody stupid!

fpr

i would take a 60% ablett over any other man on my bench hahaha :)

cortez

And I'm pretty sure they wouldn't play an unfit ablett that won't have an impact. So start him and have an emergency.

charliesheen

Quote from: fpr on July 13, 2011, 11:46:01 AM
i would take a 60% ablett over any other man on my bench hahaha :)

+1

20% ablett is good for me too

Grazz

Ringo

Saw some footage of him at training tonight in Qld and he appeared to be moving very freely and no strapping around the knee.  McKenna when interviewed said 80/90% chance of playing depending on how he pulls up after training tomorrow.  Just trying to decide whether to put the C on him if named or be conservative for this week.

PICCOLLO

Quote from: Ringo on July 13, 2011, 08:47:01 PM
Saw some footage of him at training tonight in Qld and he appeared to be moving very freely and no strapping around the knee.  McKenna when interviewed said 80/90% chance of playing depending on how he pulls up after training tomorrow.  Just trying to decide whether to put the C on him if named or be conservative for this week.

They have nothing to gain by playing him unless he is 100%  he is captain for me if he plays. 

upthemaidens

every game for gold coast is important (finals race or not)  the game is in cairns and they need the stars to play. and lets face it they could beat tigers . ablett cost to much to miss games, if hes 90% right he will play.. 

Nyn

Wont be C'ing,,, will be on swan this week as pendles will get tagged to <100

cortez

Doesn't pendlebury always get tagged?

charliesheen

i think gibbs went to him last time

From memory gibbs ended up scoring 74, pendelbury ended up scoring 94

so both their scores were killed :P

Jay