The Gary Ablett Jnr Thread

Started by ossie85, August 30, 2010, 10:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pistolpk

I was surprised when I saw that, To mainly Pendles, Swan and Dal Santo.

If Ablett plays, expect 100+ against the tigers.

Cruiseon

Quote from: Windigo on July 11, 2011, 04:29:53 PM
"It's fair to say that if Gary can get through the majority of Wednesday's training session, we'd expect him to be available for selection this week."

That statement is like saying "if I run faster than everyone else in the race, it's fair to say I expect to be in a position to win".

michael.webber

Quote from: n186 on July 11, 2011, 03:30:59 PM
Quote from: Bedlam on July 11, 2011, 02:58:46 PM
No reason to risk Ablett, especially not in Darwin. They'll sit him out for one.

Though, they could see this as winnable; Port proved the Tigers are very beatable in Darwin :/

The Gold Coast and Richmond game is in Cairns.

its in darwin, cazaly stadium?

Windigo

Ringo

S_Coach99

I'm going to make him captain if he plays. Gazz won't let ya down twice in a row.

Against the Tigers, I'll laugh if he get 200. 176 is my bet.

Am I convincing?

jezzablue

Quote from: michael.webber on July 11, 2011, 06:15:16 PM
No reason to risk Ablett, especially not in Darwin. They'll sit him out for one.

Though, they could see this as winnable; Port proved the Tigers are very beatable in Darwin :/

its in cairns...i live here and ive got tickets for saturday...looking forward to a proper game being played up here
only about a 1000 tickets away from selling out too....

Capper

Quote from: S_Coach99 on July 11, 2011, 07:19:04 PM
I'm going to make him captain if he plays. Gazz won't let ya down twice in a row.

Against the Tigers, I'll laugh if he get 200. 176 is my bet.

Am I convincing?

+1 either GAJ or StevieJ v BL

i have no hawks in my mids so i am not too fussed if GAJ plays or not this weekend as i have cover

Would be better if he did though

Bedlam

My bad.

Still likely to produce some tough, humid conditions though

jasonweare

Cant decide whether i want to get pendles in this week or Gary in a week to finish my mids

North Melbournes Finest

I think there's a good chance that Gary will get subbed off next week just incase. At about 3 quarter time unless it's a super tight game he'll be getting rested. Just a hunch I have.

almax

Quote from: jezzablue on July 11, 2011, 07:20:41 PM
Quote from: michael.webber on July 11, 2011, 06:15:16 PM

its in cairns...i live here and ive got tickets for saturday...looking forward to a proper game being played up here
only about a 1000 tickets away from selling out too....

wow, so they have already sold 500 tickets!  :P

Boofhead

If he could play with a volcano on his head, he can play with a bruised knee!

cortez

Haha +1

isn't it simple tho. If he is named you start him. Not captain but he starts. And you make sure you have an emergency incase he doesn't play. Honestly it isn't that hard....

ajjewell