The Gary Ablett Jnr Thread

Started by ossie85, August 30, 2010, 10:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliesheen

my post disappeared.

who do you plan on being M6, and where will funds come from forward rookie downgrade?

meow meow

The only thing that would stop me from getting Ablett is if you don't already have Great Dane. If you do, then Cross > GAJ is a done deal. Ablett and Swan are still the 2 best players in SC. Both capable of averaging 140 for the remainder of the season. Cross won't come anywhere near this.

Prospector_1

Quote from: charliesheen on June 24, 2011, 12:10:21 AM
my post disappeared.

who do you plan on being M6, and where will funds come from forward rookie downgrade?

you posted it in "rate my". I have responded there, charlie.

Prospector_1

Quote from: meow meow on June 24, 2011, 12:22:54 AM
The only thing that would stop me from getting Ablett is if you don't already have Great Dane. If you do, then Cross > GAJ is a done deal. Ablett and Swan are still the 2 best players in SC. Both capable of averaging 140 for the remainder of the season. Cross won't come anywhere near this.

I have DS. My full team etc is in "rate my".

L3nnyHay3s

I've held onto Cross too, only because he has lost so much money and I'm holding onto the chance that now that the Doggies are somewhat back on track, that Crossy will revert to his role of last year. Desperate I know.
He should score well this week but his last chance is against the Dees the week after and if he is still tagging/negating, he's gone.

Blues17

Hey guys going to upgrade prestia to ablett.

is it worth it this week considering league bye.

Ablett B/E 114 Avg 129.8

prestia B/E 13 Avg 53.9

If they make averages what kind of price changes should I be expecting?

Going for league win so trying to maximise $$$ for every trade. Thanks guys

charliesheen

do it this week.

i can see ablett's price increase offsetting prestia's.  your likely to bring him in next week anyway, and the profit you get from prestia is not going to be significant.

Ermaz

i agree, do it this week

roo boys!

Get Ablett in as soon as possible.

simma1978

If going for league win, wait another week - no point trading this round.

Blues17

going for league win. just thoughts on maximising cash and what people would do in my situation

HotTiges

get him in or suffer the pain! hopefully smash that breakeven!!

dmac07

wait a week and get him if going for league. You might get save a little $$, but even if ablett gets 150 and prestia 50 you should still be up for the same amount. And with the multi bye you never know if another one of your premiums may get injured this week and change your plans.

Bedlam

If there is no reason to trade now, there is reason not to trade now.

It's highly unlikely to cost you, so wait a week. A week can be a long time.

HotTiges

fair call guys.. ill change my mind.. be boring and wait