cross > boyd the following week.

Slammer

Quote from: charliesheen on June 15, 2011, 03:27:48 AM
Leave Buckley 4 now.

Mundy > Ablett
Darling > Howe/I. Smith

then potentially

cross > boyd the following week.

Yeah sounds good. Only concern would be having only Howe/Smith, Siposs, Mzungu as bench cover. if Howe or Smith get dropped then only really have Mzungu as bench replacement. Doing the Buckley trade I would still have Jacobs, Howard and Strauss with Heppell to swing in for cover if required. Backline bench would have better job secuity than fwd line bench.
Not too mention Buckley was subbed off on the weekend.

Sida

Tossing up between franklin and ablett, i traded him in this week and last minute put the big C on him to score a massive 288! back to his old ways.. my opponent had boyd as captain.. saved my bacon or what!

diddley

ablett certainly is having a purple patch. lets hope he can keep it up for the rest of the year now he has no more byes. hopefully doesnt need to be rested at any stage.

Sammyr1223

DEF: Deledio, Adcock, Gibbs, Goddard, Heppell, Enright. Broughton - Hurley, Watson, A Johnson

MID: Pendlebury, Murphy, Swallow, Thompson, Cotchin, Kennedy - Hibberd, Mzungu, Jacobs

RUCK: Cox, Smith - Bellchambers, Gorringe

FWD: Pavlich, Goodes, Riewoldt, Rioli, Petrie, Chapman, Krakouer - Smith, Retzlaff, Richardson

8 Trades, $347,500

Getting low on trades but very close to finishing my team, with plenty of cover for byes (hopefully not for injuries).

Need one more premium in my FWD line so want to bring in sylvia for hibberd then swap him with Isaac Smith into the fwd line..

I'm strongly considering bringing in ablett for kennedy.. ablett is in cracking form and kennedy has been slightly inconsistant! Is this worth it? as i will most likely downgrade bellchambers and upgrade zac smith in coming weeks.. leaving me with 3 trades for finals.

Ringo

I am assuming it is Andrew Swallow you have. I would be more tempted to upgrade Jacobs than Hibberd given he has been the sub and his price is on the decline. Hibberd is still increasing and would be your DPP from miid/def. Would need to use this DPP this week with both Goddard and Adcock out. Hibberd will score more than Watson or Johnson if named.
Jacobs to Sylvia or ROK
Upgrade to Ablett is ok and you can not go wrong with that will leave you $60/70k and six trades for back and forward upgrades as mids will be set.

charliesheen

i like your trades sammy, i think you should go for it.

could even consider heppel, if hurley is your d7

Sammyr1223

Yes it is Andrew Swallow.
If i traded jacobs to sylvia i wouldnt be able to afford ablett.. Provided johnson is named this week i will avoid a donut in my backs and adcock is reported to be back in a fortnight.

I want to keep heppel as cover for my mids/backs and jacobs can be the player i swap him with when needed. With a bit of luck i'll be able to upgrade hurley to heath shaw with the left over money, in a couple of weeks time when shaws price drops..

Ringo

Would Hibberd do the same job for you as Heppell. Hibberd has been averaging more than Heppell for the last 5 weeks. If yes then you could swap Hibberd and Heppell
Then Kennedy to Ablett
Heppell to Sylvia

Sammyr1223

I haven't seen much of essendon recently, do you think hibberd will be able to keep up his scoring and is his job security safe? If I did do the heppel to Sylvia swap I would possibly be able to trade hibberd to shaw in a few weeks and use Hurley as fwd/back cover and krak/mzungu as mid/fwd cover.. Sounds tempting!

Prospector_1

I don't ask often, but this is a biggy!

Cross is a shadow of the ~115 ppg player I bought at the start of the season. He has lost nearly $200k.

I can afford this trade, but it's losing a (fallen) premium. It's worth, on average atm, about 33 ppg, plus Ablett is past byes and Cross isn't. I have adequate trades, but don't want to waste 'em.

Whaddayas reckon?

Team and history is here if it matters ...

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,30658.0.html

nathan11

would think upgrading harris would be a better idea

Prospector_1

Harris is bye free ... and not bleeding the same way.

BlackMamba

Cross did ok last game though. Maybe he is done tagging for good this season.

Prospector_1

Quote from: BlackMamba on June 23, 2011, 11:23:14 PM
Cross did ok last game though. Maybe he is done tagging for good this season.

Making a book?