The Gary Ablett Jnr Thread

Started by ossie85, August 30, 2010, 10:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajjewell

The poor old suns could be another 100 point loss, won't be doing much for the confidence of the kids no doubt they will get some payback in a few years time

Grazz

Swallow doesnt score so great with a tag, still learning.

ajjewell

Did Ablett score 195 today?

Goddard_18

ajjewell

Very impressive! Did anyone see the game?

Maca24

he dominated, winning his own ball.
41 touches and 4 goals.

Problems

Was at the game today; Gablett was very classy, had Douglas tagging him all day long but he just did what he wanted. Easily BOG for the GC boys

roo boys!

HAS to come in r10!

ajjewell

Looking that way isn't it

RiOtChEsS

passing on him this year, impressive game and score but his routine soreness worries me...

especially come the pointy end of the season when they will have nothing to play for...

enzedder

Quote from: Marcz on May 15, 2011, 10:31:55 AM
passing on him this year, impressive game and score but his routine soreness worries me...

especially come the pointy end of the season when they will have nothing to play for...
I think I will pass him too. He has shown he can still tear it up and score well for GC...but GC are going to their share of beatings and the big points will go to the players on the other team in many of these matches.

Fletch74

Quote from: enzedder on May 15, 2011, 11:06:17 AM
Quote from: Marcz on May 15, 2011, 10:31:55 AM

I think I will pass him too. He has shown he can still tear it up and score well for GC...but GC are going to their share of beatings and the big points will go to the players on the other team in many of these matches.
+1 not for me

roo boys!

You guys are making me doubt my decision... :-\

Fletch74

Put it this way RB, what did he score last week? Even though they won, he scored about 80 from memory. He doesn't play for the Cats anymore, it's the Suns.

RiOtChEsS

91 141 109 95 75 then the 198... getting tagged hard against good opposition...