The Gary Ablett Jnr Thread

Started by ossie85, August 30, 2010, 10:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Quote from: DamenS on February 02, 2011, 02:31:53 PM
LOL - Yep ... it would have been a huge challenge to mount the counter-argument ... which is why I almost succumbed to the temptation ...   ;D
Haha, perhaps we could get some of the blokes from Kardinia to make an argument >> Don't pick GAJ, he will leave your team for Sheedy :P

redfield

Quote from: Alex7089 on February 02, 2011, 02:35:10 PM
Quote from: DamenS on February 02, 2011, 02:31:53 PM
LOL - Yep ... it would have been a huge challenge to mount the counter-argument ... which is why I almost succumbed to the temptation ...   ;D
Haha, perhaps we could get some of the blokes from Kardinia to make an argument >> Don't pick GAJ, he will leave your team for Sheedy :P

Just had a thought! Will Sheedy be fielding a team again this year??

Alex7089

I haven't seen the usual 'Play Sheedy!' promos, perhaps Crawf is doing it this year?

HillHero13

no, Crawford is the new Sheedy now.

well he may still field a team, but his not the ambassador or you can't put him in your leagues so, i wouldn't think so.

DamenS

Sheedy's team was always crap ... BIZARRE crap - don't we want a REAL challenge this year ... most of us are probably experienced players by now ... is there any celebrity who has done well at S/C over a few years ?

redfield

Quote from: HillHero13 on February 02, 2011, 02:40:27 PM
no, Crawford is the new Sheedy now.

well he may still field a team, but his not the ambassador or you can't put him in your leagues so, i wouldn't think so.

Thank the lord. Shane is more entertaining (not that I'll have him in any league) and the crap Sheedy would write in the Hun was just absurd.

Alex7089

Surely Sheedy was asked to have a sub-par team so that casual players would have a chance at beating him >> Surely a genius like himself couldn't be so...Terrible :O

DamenS

Quote from: Alex7089 on February 02, 2011, 03:36:03 PM
Surely Sheedy was asked to have a sub-par team so that casual players would have a chance at beating him >> Surely a genius like himself couldn't be so...Terrible :O

What happens in the Essendon shower room between Sheedy and Kepler Bradley STAYS in the shower rooms between Sheedy and Kepler Bradley !!  ... and probably Dal Santo, N Riewoldt and Dawson too now that I think about it ...  ;)

redfield

Quote from: DamenS on February 02, 2011, 03:44:00 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on February 02, 2011, 03:36:03 PM

What happens in the Essendon shower room between Sheedy and Kepler Bradley STAYS in the shower rooms between Sheedy and Kepler Bradley !!  ... and probably Dal Santo, N Riewoldt and Dawson too now that I think about it ...  ;)

He seemed to have a love affair with Hislop and Hayden as well from what I recall. I just loved how he still talked himself up despite sucking so bad. Then again, I guess that's what he ws paid to do.

HillHero13

oh he loved hayden ::)

(anyone remember?)

DamenS

I'm just surprised he doesn't still have Ty Zantuck in his Supercoach myself ...

Alex7089

I seem to recall him picking JOK one year :P

DamenS

Quote from: Alex7089 on February 02, 2011, 05:06:44 PM
I seem to recall him picking JOK one year :P

OMFG - I'm a Richmond supporter and I REMEMBER that !!!  That was ... damn I love words, but they are failing me now ... can anyone think of a word for "stupid" which resounds around the bowels of Hell, magnifying and enriching until it becomes some bile like pool of Sputum in Charlie Sheen's underpants ... THAT'S the word I'm looking for ...  ;)

DamenS

PS - Looks like you left the "E" off "JOKE" ...   ;D

Maca24

Superfooty article has said that ablett will be a sub when he plays his first game for the suns.
should be great, hopefully he scores showern and drops in price..