Main Menu

2011 Fanplanner

Started by CFC 1979, August 29, 2010, 08:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barlow 21

Quote from: Barlow 21 on December 22, 2010, 11:43:47 AM
Posting the popularity lists in the Feedback section would be nice. ;D

PowerMan

Can you please adjust Hodgy's status as a midfielder only and also add Bryce Gibbs as a DEF/MID.

this would help us with our teams. There is no use, and no help to anyone in having Hodge listed as a MPP if he isn't going to be one next season, and vice versa with Gibbs.

Thanks!

m0nty

Quote from: PowerMan on December 22, 2010, 06:50:03 PM
Can you please adjust Hodgy's status as a midfielder only and also add Bryce Gibbs as a DEF/MID.

this would help us with our teams. There is no use, and no help to anyone in having Hodge listed as a MPP if he isn't going to be one next season, and vice versa with Gibbs.

Thanks!

Done.

I'll get to the byes thing presently, I don't have full access to stuff at the moment.

Junktimer

PowerMan

Quote from: m0nty on December 24, 2010, 01:05:56 AM
Quote from: PowerMan on December 22, 2010, 06:50:03 PM

Thanks!

Done.

I'll get to the byes thing presently, I don't have full access to stuff at the moment.

okay cool,

8)

Junktimer

not sure if this is just me m0nty, but the link to Ryan okeefe from the fanplanner is broken.

Junktimer

hey m0nty, Sam Gilbert is confirmed to be F/B MPP, if you could change that, it would be super.

another thing I'd like would be for the structure feature to be updated.

for example, David Swallow is listed as a mid pricer, but he is a rookie.  Any above 100k are listed as cheapies.  So it's not a good indicator of how much rookies you actually have starting if you know what i mean.

Thanks, JT

m0nty

I've fixed the Gilbert one. The others will have to wait until after the 7th when I get back to Melbourne.

m0nty

I have fixed Mzungu. Although his profile is screwed up at the moment, that will have to wait too.

j959

Quote from: m0nty on December 31, 2010, 03:36:07 PM
I have fixed Mzungu. Although his profile is screwed up at the moment, that will have to wait too.
whoa, what was wrong with him?

m0nty

I have fixed the round 5 bye bug.

As for Mzungu, a little birdie told me. ;)

m0nty

I have adjusted Andrew Krakouer's DT price to $139,500 as per today's AFL.com.au story, and something similar for SC.

MTTY

Quote from: m0nty on January 13, 2011, 08:32:32 PM
I have adjusted Andrew Krakouer's DT price to $139,500 as per today's AFL.com.au story, and something similar for SC.
Cheers monty, great work

m0nty

I have adjusted all DT prices based on the assumption that Andrew Krakouer's price is a 30% discount on his previous year's average. This changes the magic number from 4272 to 4152, a drop of just on 3%. You should get an extra $300k or so to play with.

Justin Bieber

Thanks m0nty. Still quite a drop but everybody will be happy to hear that ;D.