Main Menu

2011 Fanplanner

Started by CFC 1979, August 29, 2010, 08:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

great work monty in keeping this site running for us :)

Justin Bieber

Just to let you know m0nty, you have the Lynch's mixed up.

There's a Lynch from the Suns who's price is mixed up with Lynch from Saints.

jimmytigs

looking forward to when the fanplanner gets updated since the pre season draft,new guys to be added & other guys missing that were drafted & others to be deleted i guess.Any idea when it will be ready to roll?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: jimmytigs on December 09, 2010, 01:25:12 PM
looking forward to when the fanplanner gets updated since the pre season draft,new guys to be added & other guys missing that were drafted & others to be deleted i guess.Any idea when it will be ready to roll?
post this in feedback.

Junktimer

Gday m0nty, just wondering when you plan to update the fanplanner with the recent rookie draft.

Love your work by the way,

Cheers

m0nty

I have updated the Fanplanner with the PSD and rookie draft changes.

ossie85

Oh its on now! Been avoiding fanplanner until final lists :) Brilliant stuff

Junktimer

Barlow 21

Monty, could you please put up the popularity lists for DT and SC in the Fanplanner. All the teams are looking the same so please put them up.

ossie85

Quote from: Barlow 21 on December 21, 2010, 11:16:30 AM
Monty, could you please put up the popularity lists for DT and SC in the Fanplanner. All the teams are looking the same so please put them up.

:( Yes, the teams are starting to look awfully similar. But wouldn't putting up the popularity lists only increase that?

Might do a Hellopplz and derail my season just to be unique :)

nas

Same boat also put up a team in SC now go in the Fanplanner and do a little tweak here n there but await the NAB for the real nitty gritty.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on December 21, 2010, 12:14:15 PM
Might do a Hellopplz and derail my season just to be unique :)
I don't care if it's bad, but I have something named after me :P.

Lippa

Just overlooking the Fanplanner, and noticed slight error with byes. Did you realise round 5 is a multiple team bye so should it be in a colour?

Barlow 21

Posting the popularity lists in the Feedback section would be nice. ;D

j959

Quote from: j959 on November 24, 2010, 05:59:03 PM
m0nty, are you able to include a GC icon counter for the 'Plan Team List' for the "Your players are from the following teams:" header?
thanks m0nty!