Main Menu

2011 Fanplanner

Started by CFC 1979, August 29, 2010, 08:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

He does but doesn't go on as often as we do ;D.

Barlow 21

Well done m0nty on the brilliant fanplanner! :D
Just wondering if you could post some trend info from the fanplanner in the feedback section here as not many people watch it! Thanks

Barlow 21

m0nty

I need to update the database after trade week, the results would be a bit skewed at the moment.

m0nty

CrowsFan is correct, the MN is adjusted mostly for the extra three players.

It's an educated stab in the dark at this point.

McRooster

Quote from: m0nty on October 16, 2010, 03:28:13 PM
CrowsFan is correct, the MN is adjusted mostly for the extra three players.

It's an educated stab in the dark at this point.
That's the difference there JT......m0nty's educated  ;)

hawk_88

Ultimately if the only change to SC to account for the bye is 3 extra bench positions. either the MN will be lowered or the budget will be increased. 10 million is such a nice round number I imagine the MN will be lowered.

Justin Bieber

Could wait until the draft is all done. A few more weeks and you'll see how people choose the rookies from the teams they were drafted to :).

Justin Bieber

I would hate for it to go up to 10,300,000 ::). Agree with hawka about the cap remaining the same. Easier to work out from the start :P.

hawk_88

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 16, 2010, 05:19:00 PM
Could wait until the draft is all done. A few more weeks and you'll see how people choose the rookies from the teams they were drafted to :).

Agreed. Who gets who will drastically effect who gets game time.

Barlow 21

Quote from: m0nty on October 16, 2010, 03:26:56 PM
I need to update the database after trade week, the results would be a bit skewed at the moment.
Thanks monty.
I`ll be interested to see how many of my uniques have been highly picked.

m0nty

I have updated the Fanplanner databases with the latest list changes.

Boomz

j959

m0nty, are you able to include a GC icon counter for the 'Plan Team List' for the "Your players are from the following teams:" header?

Barlow 21

Monty could you plz put the statistics on player numbers from the fanplanner up now seeing as the draft has been completed.