Previous topic - Next topic

Barlow 21

I agree, Gibbs should be MPP so should Stants. :D

reesbr

Cyril Rioli MPP mid forward?

hawk_88

Quote from: reesbr on September 27, 2010, 06:12:02 PM

Would be great. Possible, spend quite a bit of time there in the second half of the season.

Love the idea of Gibbs Mid/Def though. Almost makes him an auto selection.

Barlow 21

Quote from: hawk_88 on September 27, 2010, 06:26:01 PM
Quote from: reesbr on September 27, 2010, 06:12:02 PM

Would be great. Possible, spend quite a bit of time there in the second half of the season.

+1
Love the idea of Gibbs Mid/Def though. Almost makes him an auto selection.

starz

shout out to monty or anyone who knows.
ok so it says that i have 19k in the bank when i finish my team. then i click to swap say a luke hodge it then says i have 800k to spend when luke hodge is only like 600k. is anyone else finding this or is it just me.

which one is correct????

Justin Bieber

Post in the feedback section under the fanplanner thread. m0nty doesn't look into here often.

I haven't had the problem but I haven't used it all that much.

CrowsFan

same thing has happened to me. go by the first number of having 19k in the bank

sangers

Sort by price doesn't seem to be working for forwards... Chapman is showing up in the middle of my list

Junktimer

Gday m0nty.  before i say the rest i just wanna let you know that i love this site, its great and the fanplanner tool is also extremely useful.

But i am worried about one thing on the fanplanner, the prices seem to be ridiculously cheap.

My fanplanner team i suspect fits under this salary cap, but I'm not sure it will fit under the supercoach cap in 2011.

the MN last year was 5312, whereas in this fanplanner is 5057.

what was your logic in doing that?

I'm not doubting you, i just wanna know why.

Cheers, JT

CrowsFan

I think already answered that somewhere else. It was something like because they have increased it so you hvae 3 extra players to pick he lowered the magic number instead of raising the salary cap.

Junktimer

ok, if so CF was m0nty's new MN just a stab in the dark?

Justin Bieber

Pretty sure it is JT. Can't go on much for a new format next year especially as the guys running the comps haven't started planning for it yet.

CrowsFan

Yeah pretty sure it was just a made up number. But I guess we will have to wait till m0nty answers that to find out

Junktimer

true HP.

CF does m0nty ever answer these things?