Started by CFC 1979, August 29, 2010, 08:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

have a look at ur fanplanner team

BoredSaint

dont think they are gonna feature in my team if they are priced like that

ossie85

BoredSaint

i think its just a guess by monty.. just wait another 15 hours when the real thing starts

Barlow 21

The definitely should. ;)

mophead222

these next 15 hours cant go quick enough, i just want all of our questions and queries to be answered and then our teams can begin to be built :)

nostradamus

maybe monty works for the government........giving with one hand and taking away with the other

Alex7089

Quote from: mophead222 on January 31, 2011, 10:45:39 AM
these next 15 hours cant go quick enough, i just want all of our questions and queries to be answered and then our teams can begin to be built :)
Same. If this is right though and rookies will start at that...Well we will all be stuffed >> How are we supposed to build a team o.O

Alex7089

I won't be picking them at that price :O

nostradamus

I'd rather all the prices go back to the way they were!!!!

ossie85

I like it better this way! Seriously, all the teams were starting to look the same. May encourage people to take risks!

Bazinga

Quote from: Fletch74 on January 31, 2011, 10:22:53 AM
nostradamus, I would have though you would have seen this coming.... :P

Classic Fletch  ;D  If these prices are correct it is going to throw a lot of plans into chaos, including mine  ::)

mophead222

if these prices are right, im not going near swallow or heppell or prestia, just go like atley and green. and also get shuey instead of gaff :)

Alex7089

But ossie, we will have to fill our team with midpricers/have half the prems and this will seriously damage the game IMO.

Of course the teams look the same at the start of the season >> It is during the season that the good coaches go ahead.

nostradamus

mature age rookies and players returning from injury will b more popular now