Main Menu

*shakes head* 2011

Started by Master Q, August 29, 2010, 06:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EAGLE4LIFE

Cruiseon

Tippet & Walker need to start standing up consistently I believe if they are going to progress. The youth excuse only lasts so long and if big guys like Jack Reiwoldt, Dawes, Goldstein, Kruezer etc can stand up regularly why can't they?

Tippet will be 24 next year, 6 years in the system! Walker is a bit younger so patience is required.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Master Q on August 29, 2010, 06:35:29 PM
With all the players retiring, what will the Crows be in 11' and where will they finish?

My Tip: 14th

you have lost the plot Q. no way in hell they'll finish 14th. I'm tipping 8th. Very good young team. They'll improve.

GCS
BL
WCE
ESS
are teams that without a doubt finish lower.

Cicjose

i forgot about that. the wooden spooners can still finish lower this season :)

Barlow 21

My Tip: 7-8th (Will just squeeze into the 8 on percentage.)

MTTY

The crows i believe are at that stage where they are a few years ahead of where Geelong are this year

Prospector_1

They now know that they are past it, and are wondering why they haven't got a new coach yet!

dylsta05

Boomz

8-12th... Could finish anywhere tbh as they have lost a lot of experience.

Luigi197

An improving team with experience and new blood. My tip is 11th.

TOM15

Top 8, if they have a good pre-season and continue not to get injuries

Luigi197

Quote from: TOM15 on January 29, 2011, 11:43:26 AM
Top 8, if they have a good pre-season and continue not to get injuries
yes +1 me for that!! Of course it matters how they go in the pre-season!

bunyip

If my memory serves me correctly, (and it seldom does) we are talking about a team that spanked Geelong (and if you think thats easy ask Footscray and Freo) and nearly beat Collingwood at the end of last season.
If I were an Adelaide supporter, I'd be expecting a top 4 finish. Anything less would be a failure. I haven't studied their list, but they have some very good players who can lead by example.

McRooster

One thing is certain this year (due to the rnd2 bye) we can't lose the first 6 rounds in a row  ;)

bunyip

Be honest though Macca, you must give yourself a show this season!