Main Menu

*shakes head* 2011

Started by Master Q, August 29, 2010, 06:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

With all the players retiring, what will the Crows be in 11' and where will they finish?

My Tip: 14th

CrowsFan

6th  ;D
Proved the last 2 weeks they can run with the big teams beating saints and just falling short against pies.
Just need to be more lucky on the injury front and they will be all good

Hawka

Master Q

Last 2 Weeks with those players...

Hawka, 9th?

CrowsFan

What do you mean by "with those players..." Q?
If by that you mean a bunch of youngsters who will continue to improve and become more consistent next year then I agree

chrisuzz

outside top 8 got a decent fwd line in the making though

Master Q

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 29, 2010, 06:51:52 PM
What do you mean by "with those players..." Q?
If by that you mean a bunch of youngsters who will continue to improve and become more consistent next year then I agree
With the players who will retire or leave

Hawka

i think they will finsh 9 th or 10th they lose a lot of players but i like there youngsters and mayb they may trade this yr

CrowsFan

yeah but those players hardly played towards the end of the season. people who are retiring or leaving are mcleod, burton, goodwin, hentschel, bock, griffen and none of them played during the last few weeks

Hawka

thats rite crow so its not all doom and gloom

Master Q

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 29, 2010, 07:01:57 PM
yeah but those players hardly played towards the end of the season. people who are retiring or leaving are mcleod, burton, goodwin, hentschel, bock, griffen and none of them played during the last few weeks
They are the people who are defiantly. But then there are the rumours, like Knights.

CrowsFan

knights is another person who hasn't played much at all this season so its not all bad

Master Q

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 29, 2010, 07:53:15 PM
knights is another person who hasn't played much at all this season so its not all bad
Maybe that's why you had a bad season  ;)  ;D

Justin Bieber

Could be pushing for the top 8 birth if stars emerge ;).

But I still reckon 10th or so.

Fletch74

A lot higher than 14th Q, they're a decent side. I reckon they'll make the 8