Main Menu

*shakes head* 2011

Started by Master Q, August 29, 2010, 06:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

6th-10th

All the retiring greats didn't play much this year anyway. Neil Craig's a solid coach

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on August 30, 2010, 10:07:28 AM

6th-10th

All the retiring greats didn't play much this year anyway. Neil Craig's a solid coach
Finally someone who agrees with me! And a pies supporter no less :P

Master Q

How will they fit in the 8? I imagine most teams who made it this year will make it again, and there are some other strong teams ahead of them, like the Roos.

Fletch74

They have a very good young side, and as Ossie said they didn't have much of their Vets playing this year. Watch this space.

ossie85

Quote from: Master Q on August 30, 2010, 05:33:08 PM
How will they fit in the 8? I imagine most teams who made it this year will make it again, and there are some other strong teams ahead of them, like the Roos.

People said that about Freo

Master Q

Yes, but Freo recruited Barlow, and Sandi is sparkling. Plus, Mundy and other young ones have really improved.

benjy251090

could say that next year about adelaide, if they recruit one player, if tippett starts shining and dangermouse, otten, davis and others start improving, could be a lot like fremantle this year

bunyip

i like Adelaide, they were awesome against Geelong, never gave up. They'll make the 8 next season.

Hawka

they shoukld come close bunyip

roo boys!

Yeah they should, I hope they do.

But not if it keeps the Roos out ;)

Hawka

mite b a battle between them 2

roo boys!

Kazahkstan

Depends on who they manage to get through the trade week. A fair bit of salary cap space left over...

CrowsFan

Kazahkstan

A couple of weeks after the season finishes, from memory. I know for sure it's before the draft.