Main Menu

Happy not a Bootstudder Day

Started by EAGLE4LIFE, August 29, 2010, 02:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EAGLE4LIFE

finally not a bootstudder!!! been waiting a while and finally relised it doesn't matter about how long ago you joined but how many posts you've had so...         Happy not a Bootstudder Day!!!!!! ;D ;D

Alex7089

LOL OK, so 29th of August is Not a Bootstudder Day 8)

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: Alex7089 on August 29, 2010, 02:11:04 PM
LOL OK, so 29th of August is Not a Bootstudder Day 8)
yep mark it on your calender... next year it will be the day before the end of dt for the season unless finals return

Alex7089

EAGLE4LIFE

yep except for the fact i lost my GF and 80 bucks to my bro

Alex7089

haha maybe not the best day for you :P

EAGLE4LIFE

no not for me but my bro doesn't seem to know how to shut up, how 'bout you

Alex7089

Won 1 premiership and $180.
Had a lot of fun watching people squirm as more & more players dropped out :P

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: Alex7089 on August 29, 2010, 02:58:30 PM
you lucky little...well at least i won my second league and beat the 'man to beat' for the whole season this is the 8th post and its still only us

Justin Bieber

Congratz EAGLE4LIFE :D.

I only made it to one GF and won it :D. Out of 5 leagues spread out between DT and SC :'(.

Alex7089

Quote from: EAGLE4LIFE on August 29, 2010, 03:04:47 PM
you lucky little...well at least i won my second league and beat the 'man to beat' for the whole season this is the 8th post and its still only us
That is nothing.
R&B & I have gone well over a hundred posts without anybody else interupting our madness ;D
You will get used to the FB soon enough, it is awesome/frantic/insane/fun/did I say that?/currently hiding from evil turtle plotting to kill me and overtake the animal kingdom but superdog rebels!he attacks/picture fun ;D

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: Alex7089 on August 29, 2010, 03:58:56 PM
Quote from: EAGLE4LIFE on August 29, 2010, 03:04:47 PM
That is nothing.
R&B & I have gone well over a hundred posts without anybody else interupting our madness ;D
You will get used to the FB soon enough, it is awesome/frantic/insane/fun/did I say that?/currently hiding from evil turtle plotting to kill me and overtake the animal kingdom but superdog rebels!he attacks/picture fun ;D
over 100 posts? wow that must be a record for something whats it called want to see how many pages (not reading it)

Justin Bieber

Read the Battle of All Battles or Bootstudder to Assistant Coach thread. They will blow your mind since they both go on for so long. And way off topic at times ;D.

I'll bump 1 up for you.

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 31, 2010, 04:56:13 PM
Read the Battle of All Battles or Bootstudder to Assistant Coach thread. They will blow your mind since they both go on for so long. And way off topic at times ;D.

I'll bump 1 up for you.
that has like 60 pages!!!! well actually 61

RobsOverAchieverss

Its all down-hill from here once you have had your Bootstudder day they fly in.