Main Menu

VENT!!

Started by HillHero13, August 29, 2010, 01:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew3737

4 points. I would never have a defender as captain.

RobsOverAchieverss

yeah but he would get 6 point for a defender barring no yellows so guarenteed 12 points, lucky.

Master Q

What game is this Rob?

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Andrew3737 on August 29, 2010, 08:23:45 PM
4 points. I would never have a defender as captain.
Nah your team seems to going along nicely.

Andrew3737

Do you seriously want to start this crap again Rob?

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Master Q on August 29, 2010, 08:24:48 PM
What game is this Rob?
The official on get for for clean sheet but 2 for playing so 6 points.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Andrew3737 on August 29, 2010, 08:25:40 PM
Do you seriously want to start this crap again Rob?
Not really no you waste enough of my tim.

Master Q

6 Points. Nah. First there's the risk of not getting a clean sheet, then you have to play over 60 minutes, and you can't get a card. For 6 Points? No way.

RobsOverAchieverss

There is a risk your striker wont score or your midfielder will play crap and miss a penalty.

Andrew3737

How much "tim" do you have?

1st. Scoring and assists is almost a given from a certain group of players. While a clean sheet is not for defenders.

2nd. Yellow cards and Red Cards. Massive points deducted from Defenders who are the more likely to get booked.

3rd. Defenders are the most likely to give away penalties and score own goals.

12 "guaranteed" points can easily turn into 2 points or even negative. While with Drogba, Rooney and other G.O.A.T's can easily score 12+. While a defender is only likely to score a maximum of around 9 points. Which is once in a blue moon.

Also, why would you pick Dawson. At least pick a defender on Chelsea or Man Utd if you were going to pick a defender to be captain.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Andrew3737 on August 29, 2010, 08:33:19 PM
How much "tim" do you have?

1st. Scoring and assists is almost a given from a certain group of players. While a clean sheet is not for defenders.

2nd. Yellow cards and Red Cards. Massive points deducted from Defenders who are the more likely to get booked.

3rd. Defenders are the most likely to give away penalties and score own goals.

12 "guaranteed" points can easily turn into 2 points or even negative. While with Drogba, Rooney and other G.O.A.T's can easily score 12+. While a defender is only likely to score a maximum of around 9 points. Which is once in a blue moon.

Also, why would you pick Dawson. At least pick a defender on Chelsea or Man Utd if you were going to pick a defender to be captain.
I could have a team of dawson and still beat your score  ;D ;D spaz.

Andrew3737

Well actually no. I don't know how good you are at math but 11x1=11 then add another 1 because of the Captain. 12 does not equal 29. Have another go?

Master Q

elephants

haha andrew cut him down :P

RobsOverAchieverss

Omg do people not get sarcasm, obvisiouly i couldnt pick a team of Dawsons (idiots) but technically i would still be miles in front  have a look at the ladder and look UP.