WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!! GF Glory!!!!

Started by McRooster, August 28, 2010, 10:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

After 3 years trying in one particular league (previous 2 runner up) I can finally put my hands on the DT cup!
Aaaaaggghhh! The sweet taste of victory *insert happy dance*

Who else can claim Premiership glory? or too early to call for you...

snapper

I'm claiming it, third time lucky for me too... :))))

Flame

Nup I'm done on both of my GF..very flowered in both!!

CFC 1979

both mine are too tight to call

it would be good if there were more late changes sunday

BratPack

Sadly the Pack is going down in flames, just too many players not pulling their weight and having to face a full squad with Brown Dog and Didak deserting us in our hour of need. We're down 115 and are stuck with the impossible task of Troy Chaplin and Angus Graham having to go to war against Andrew Moore, Chris Newman and HMac.

Flame

Well..I need Hmac to get 170 odd so I'm goneeeeeeee!!

McRooster

Must be third year rule!

Third worst score for the year (depending on Newman) and team who got knocked out of the top 8 in rnd 18 looks like scoring more than me in the Minor 8 final.

FMDT! Oh Yeaaaahhhhhhh!

Plastic Boy

I had a win in my league....

Well deserved as I've been on top for most of the year... devo J.Selwood and enright were late withdwarawals, cost me a chance to score over 2k all year....

RiOtChEsS

2 r locks and if chris newman scores under 100 itl be a hatrick of cups

Davoo

this is my 3rd year of dt (i think) and the 1st year, i came 9th/10th(lost minor cup to 16th!), 2nd year i came 3rd and this year i came 3rd again. i cant seem to win a prelim.

RiOtChEsS

2nd year for me... 1st year went trade silly had none 6weeks out and finished 3rd

thornz23

im only gna win 1 of my 3 i think. was top scorer in all 3 leagues but carrots' injury and enright's late withdrawal have done me. i need harvey to beat 98+hitchcock and in my other league need hmac to get less than 28 lol could be struggling in both i think

thornz23

ohhhhhh yes just read that hitchcock is out :D if harvey ton's up i win my main league :D lets go boomer!!

Cam DM

Victories in all three DT GF's for me! No players today, and doughnuts killed my opponents. I traded well, made cash and then I loaded up my benches with lower priced quality MPP's (like Gram and Neon). Paid off in spades with Dids, Enright and Hodge out this week which killed my opponents but barely affected me :-*

McRooster

Can't officially claim it yet - just got home from work and see if Jack Watts scores another 409 points in the next 2 1/2 qtrs I'm done for  :P