Main Menu

Modric

Started by benjy251090, August 27, 2010, 11:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Quote from: Andrew3737 on August 27, 2010, 03:19:28 PM
I would stay clear of Balotelli as well :)
I agree for the same reason as Johnson.

Fletch74

Quote from: Andrew3737 on August 27, 2010, 03:24:45 PM
That's your loss.
It is his loss. Don't worry about Rob, he's just upset Celtic didn't make into the Europa League ;)

Andrew3737

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 27, 2010, 03:29:35 PM
Just dont like people who think because they Watch games or play computer games, they think there experts and shout down other people's opinions, still bitter about the essie thread Andrew, Tool.

Quite the lol.

Keep digging yourself deeper.

Fletch74

Guys, seriously stop hijacking these threads. Who cares about your heritage, or what games you've been to or how much you watch TV, or play computer games.

Back on topic please

Andrew3737

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 27, 2010, 03:35:15 PM
Seriously you have issues, every comment i make you disagree with not because you a disagree but just because your that type of person, You think you know everything, i tried to tolerate but OMG get over it, your not always right and its a forum people can have different OPINIONS from you.

I wasn't even talking to you and you say No one listens to your comments. I didn't initiate it this. You did.

RobsOverAchieverss

Dont play dumb even though your convincing, Your right fletch back on Topic.

Justin Bieber

Have Modric as well in sportal and wanting to burn a trade or two this round.

Have him and Jerome I want to get out. Willing to give Jerome another week in at a risk. Have 2mil spare to go with Modric's price. I like Kalou or Mikel but not sure if they will play consistently. Then there is also the bargains i can search for.

benjy251090

prices go up this round dont they?

Justin Bieber

I don't know?

I still have another day to do the trades so holding trades close to my chest for now.

elephants

who is modric? he is a gun on fifa :) who does he play for and how much in sportal. also when is he expected back? cheers :P

Justin Bieber

Luka Modric. Plays for Tottenham and one of their best midfielders.

I think just under 8 mil in sportal. Should be back next week or two according to some sites.

elephants

CrowsFan

Quote from: benjy251090 on August 27, 2010, 07:36:02 PM
prices go up this round dont they?
yeah it is the same scoring as SC and DT. rolling average determines price but must have played at least 3 games.
all wigan defenders prices are going to plummet!! shame i have one :(

RobsOverAchieverss

Please dont talk about wigan there the reason i am in this position!!!

CrowsFan

wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan wigan