Main Menu

Organisation

Started by RobsOverAchieverss, August 24, 2010, 10:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchieverss

OK guys i absolutely love the odds or write up of pre round matches if you will bye HP and Crowsfan, but if you don't come on for a few days you miss it or you can't tell where they have posted it. Is it possible for these guys(if they can be bothered) To lock it or stick it so ie...Sportal A League Barclays etc... so we can tell where it is each round because the rumors are its quite popular :)

HillHero13

i have a thread about all the odds, maybe if m0nty is nice enough he could make that a sticky...  i quite like doing them myself and readin them also..

RobsOverAchieverss

Well yours are ok except what you wrote about me losing to you, which wont happen again  ;) well i am probably not monty's favorite along with Q after i am coming off my 3rd ban, Can you ask Paul Montgomery?

HillHero13

yeah i was just showing off my 1 in a million win... but your still uet to win a game rob... i will... ill see if he replies

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: HillHero13 on August 24, 2010, 10:13:57 PM
yeah i was just showing off my 1 in a million win... but your still uet to win a game rob... i will... ill see if he replies
I am guessing you meant to write win a game, is this sportal, if it is i hate sportal i am doing well in my regulars foxsports and Barclays, but thats no excuse it will take me a while now i understand how diff they are to the regular ones.

HillHero13

it was meant to be yet to win a game damn ipods!!  i am likewhys but the other way around 2nd year on sportal... but your team is posting pretty good scores...

RobsOverAchieverss

I am on my IPHONE i understand  ;D

Master Q

Don't really think it needs to be a sticky. It would always be easier just to make a new thread, there not that hard to find.

RobsOverAchieverss

Yesh they are there EPL and ALeague are written in the same thread.

Justin Bieber

I like virtual sports :-*. I can do a write up once a week for either A league or EPL.

I hate foxsports >:(. I don't bother with it but still check up on my teams and try to win :D.

HillHero13

ill do epl and you can do a-league hp!!

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: HillHero13 on August 25, 2010, 05:07:49 PM
ill do epl and you can do a-league hp!!
NO HH you just want to write the EPL so you can bag me because i suck at Sportal EPL.

OKAY so far

HP= Will do a weekly sportal A League preview and odds
HH=Will do a weekly sportal EPL  preview and odds
CF= Will do a weekly Fantasy Barclays preview and odds

Who wants to do a FoxSports EPL and A League? or not worry about it to be honest al i care about is A League (sportal)and EPL (foxsports and barclays) What do the people Want.

Fletch74

I would help out, but I have restricted access to Fox Sports, and the others are taken care of. Plus, my PC at home ain't working. Keep up the good work guys. Makes things interesting ;)

Justin Bieber

We can alternate A league then Fletch if you want?

Fletch74

If you want HP, don't mind if you want to do it. I'm happy to read what you guys are putting together though