Main Menu

Voss making changes, Selwood delisted.

Started by Master Q, August 24, 2010, 08:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Rischa will be a big loss for the lions

Cruiseon

So Voss gives Raines a 3 year contract and delists Selwood? Go figure.

Lucky he is excluded from the Brisbane end of year review.

ossie85

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 26, 2010, 01:06:13 PM

So Voss gives Raines a 3 year contract and delists Selwood? Go figure.

Lucky he is excluded from the Brisbane end of year review.

Voss has had a rubbish last 12 months. People give it to Knights, but Voss has been worse.

.... God it annoys me that the only team Collingwood didn't beat this year is Brisbane. Pies true modern enemy.

Cruiseon

Ossie don't get too wound up, those 4 points in hindsight meant nothing. I mean how far clear of the other 15 teams do we really need to be at season's end?

RiOtChEsS

i thought the recruiting he did for this season was a bonehead move anyway trying to pinch a flag in the next 3years was always going to backfire at some stage, by putting all his eggs into a small windowed basket he sacrificed the long term success of the club with the majority of young players and picks going to the suns and gws

Master Q

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 26, 2010, 02:11:56 PM

Ossie don't get too wound up, those 4 points in hindsight meant nothing. I mean how far clear of the other 15 teams do we really need to be at season's end?
Yes Cruise, but it's the lions.

Back On Topic

All Voss's recycled players have been well, rubbish. Unless they can't start playing well, especially Fev, they will be at the bottom part of the table. Only recycled player who has been worth while, is Staker.

Boomz

Quote from: Master Q on August 28, 2010, 04:50:41 PM
Quote from: Cruiseon on August 26, 2010, 02:11:56 PM

Yes Cruise, but it's the lions.

Back On Topic

All Voss's recycled players have been well, rubbish. Unless they can't start playing well, especially Fev, they will be at the bottom part of the table. Only recycled player who has been worth while, is Staker.
Yep they stuffed up getting Fev... He might go ok for 2-3 years but they will lose other quality players because they can't afford them with his salary being so high.

Kazahkstan

Took the words out of my mouth, boomz.

Rischitelli's goneskis, Brennan likely to go as well as Drummond. ...to add to the two they lost in the actual process of getting Fev.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: naste on August 25, 2010, 04:21:33 PM
Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 25, 2010, 04:13:44 PM
he should go to geelong and learn to play properly with Joe

it would be good to see all 4 at the one club
"selwod to selwood to selwood to selwood who goals"

All at GWS?
That's what Sheedy was planning earlier this year ;). Wanted a Selwood Dynasty to start ;D. But wouldn't be suprised if he goes West to join his brothers. Seems an obvious choice if the Eagles want him.

Quote from: naste on August 25, 2010, 04:30:52 PM
Well Riska has not commited so he could go to GC & Brennan whereever then
Offering him and Bradshaw as trade bait to Carlton really backfired!!! Didn't trade either of them, lost a young KPP, Lost Bradshaw (A Loyal player) and Riska right after his breakout year. One of the shining lights of the Lions this year likely to go to GC. Brennan in Bombers jumper 8). If he could fix his inconsistency ::).

Hawka

1 more bad yr from lions nxt yr and it mite be voss delisted

Traaxx

The only reason Riska played this well is because of what happened at the end of the year .. gave him a kick up the bum and he probably also thought he needed to stick it up Voss and prove that he isn't worth trading.. and clearly his stock now rises if he does want to leave!

Was out on the town last night and met some old guy who reckons Brennan actually wants to come to Melbourne, anyone know why? Family down this way?

Kazahkstan

From the his Wikipedia page, it says he supported Essendon growing up.

Hawka

yer cos essendon are doin better than the lions :P

Kazahkstan

Alex7089

Quote from: Kazahkstan on August 28, 2010, 05:31:29 PM
Took the words out of my mouth, boomz.

Rischitelli's goneskis, Brennan likely to go as well as Drummond. ...to add to the two they lost in the actual process of getting Fev.
I would love Drummo at essendon ;D