Hart... Is He Unstoppable?

Started by Master Q, August 24, 2010, 08:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

benjy251090

unbeatable ;) because he is good at stopping

elephants

yes i must admit he was my keeper until i saw shay givens price tag in the same vacinity as harts. this led me to beleive that hart would share keeping duties...boy was i wrong :( :P

Andrew3737

No. He isn't very good at commanding and leading from the back. I see them leaking a lot of goals through set pieces and easy tap ins through their weak and very disorganized defence.

elephants

haha a manchester united fan i see?

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Andrew3737 on August 24, 2010, 09:08:11 PM
No. He isn't very good at commanding and leading from the back. I see them leaking a lot of goals through set pieces and easy tap ins through their weak and very disorganized defence.
Best keeper England have at their disposal ATM.

Andrew3737

Never said he wasn't their best keeper. He is one of the best keepers in the premiership. However, like what happened at Birmingham, set pieces  and a terrible defence are going to be a problem.

RobsOverAchieverss

Your right the Defence infront of him are not solid as a unit, Which would make a keeper nervous at set pieces, to maybe come for balls that maybe he shouldn't of because he does't trust his defenders.

Andrew3737

Yeah, it is quite the lol with Man City's defence. Hart has been quite the Superman but I doubt that he can keep Man City conceding goals for long.

elephants

anyone that knows anything about the premier league I NEED HELP!!!

(see boateng thread a couple fo threads down from this one) thanks a lot

sorry for stealing your thread Q, i really dislike the word steal, lets say extended borrow :)

CrowsFan

LE go have a look in the Boateng thread and you will see I have now given you some suggestions

Fletch74

I was watching the Man City vs Liverpool game on One last night. Hart was incredible in goal for a period when Liverpool attacked. I wish I'd picked him.

Master Q

PowerMan

Liverpool should get rid of Reina (I think he's past it) & bring in Given from Schity.

Andrew3737

Quote from: PowerMan on August 25, 2010, 01:30:38 PM
Liverpool should get rid of Reina (I think he's past it) & bring in Given from Schity.