Official EPL Game Of The Round: Breno FC v Q's Champions

Started by Master Q, August 24, 2010, 05:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

I thought it would be cool to make a game of the round thread for the Official EPL Site H2H league.

Week 3 Game Of The Round:

BrenoFC v Q's Champions

Pre-Match Promo
The fierce Breno FC are looking to take down 2nd place Q's Champions, as they battle it out for 1st spot on the ladder. Both teams have their guns firing, and are ready for an epic encounter. Breno FC came off a huge week in Week 2, scoring 86 with help from Newcastle Hat-Trick man Carroll, and the always consistent Bale and Malouda, but Q's Champions will fight hard, scoring a low 58, but still have the likes of Anelka, Lampard and Milner.

Odds:
Quote from: CrowsFan on August 24, 2010, 04:15:29 PM

Breno FC v Q's Champions
      1.23                2.93

Pre-Match Analysis

The experts have noted that Breno FC have a lot of big guns, and have said that if they aren't on the ball, Breno could struggle. Meanwhile the Champions have a consistent line up, with not too many big guns. Both teams, don't have any of each others players, which makes it very interesting. The champions have already made a transfer, but will not announce who they brought in till lockout.

Who do you think will win? Breno FC is going in Favourites, but the Champions do have a strong team.

Teams will be announced after Lockout, and we will have commentary all weekend.

reesbr

CrowsFan

Nice write up Q. Always fun when the games are built up like this. I would like a rebuttal please reesbr...

reesbr

Master Q

Yeh thought it would be fun, putting hype behind games. I didn't get to see who won between Fletch and I until like 2:00 PM EST  :P Was worried all day, when I saw I won I screamed out loud and ran straight to FF, knew that If I lost I would cop a lot  :P

Also, reesbr are you Breno?

Master Q

Ok, just checked and you are.

I can catch up ground because your Backline is a little weak. Also, you doing any trades?

reesbr

Fletch74

Master Q

Quote from: Fletch74 on August 25, 2010, 08:10:47 AM
Q, this is where you're downfall begins
Don't take it too seriously  :P It's not DT  ;D

DG

The question is, will there be a game of the round not featuring you Q!? No all good, as ive said many times, i love a bit of banter and passion behind these games, almost enjoying this more than DT (am i even allowed to say that!)

Master Q

RobsOverAchieverss

Please forgive me if this has been answered, but has anyone done all the official head to head games or is it just "match of the round" if not i will do one.

CrowsFan

Well when I did the odds for the H2H one I chucked in a bit of a preview for each game too. Is that what you are looking for?

Master Q

If you are looking for a Full Preview, the only one available is the Game of the Round. If you want info on all games, check the odds.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 28, 2010, 12:12:34 PM
Well when I did the odds for the H2H one I chucked in a bit of a preview for each game too. Is that what you are looking for?
Yes where is your one !!! i must be going blind i have been looking for it...