Official EPL Game Of The Round: Breno FC v Q's Champions

Started by Master Q, August 24, 2010, 05:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: reesbr on August 29, 2010, 07:04:05 PM
Your not so confident now i mean Q
Looked at both your teams think Breno has this is the bag.

Master Q

I'd say he is in a comfortable position, but not in the bag. I wasn't so comfortable last week, but I still won.

Oh and Rob, I'm up against you next week, bring it  >:(  ;D

RobsOverAchieverss

I didnt realise crap shouldnt of opened my big mouth i think it should be close after my potential score this week and last week we will be both up near the top has to be close to being a blockbuster match.

Master Q

I've had a very hard first 4 games Rob. After this, I have easy games, I will go crazy on trades and re arrange my team so when I play the big boys they will be off guard  8)

Fletch74

Q, you are about to go downhill mate.... You just don't realise it yet. :)

CrowsFan

Q's champions are on a free fall to the bottom, whilst The Mighty Ducks will rocket to the top of the table in no time  ;D

reesbr

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Master Q on August 29, 2010, 08:40:24 PM
I've had a very hard first 4 games Rob. After this, I have easy games, I will go crazy on trades and re arrange my team so when I play the big boys they will be off guard  8)
Do you class me as one of those big "boys"?

Master Q

Yes. Well done reesbr and they lads at Breno FC. It's always hard for the second best team to beat the best  ;)

Q's Champions are ready to bounce back however, taking on Rob's Overrated's (  ;D ). Shall be close

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Master Q on August 30, 2010, 04:08:17 PM
Yes. Well done reesbr and they lads at Breno FC. It's always hard for the second best team to beat the best  ;)

Q's Champions are ready to bounce back however, taking on Rob's Overrated's (  ;D ). Shall be close
Bring it Q flops !!!