Official EPL Game Of The Round: Breno FC v Q's Champions

Started by Master Q, August 24, 2010, 05:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Damn, hoping it was Givet.

Sorry, haven't checked much, but has Bolton played?

reesbr

CrowsFan

Quote from: Master Q on August 29, 2010, 05:49:36 PM
Ok so you are starting with a -4. Just so you know they don't take it off till the end, but when you take away the 4, the scores are:

27 v 26.

You are leading by 1 point, this will be a cracker!

I have 4 players left, you have 3! I have Hart,Milner,Ferguson and Bent, while you have Dann,Young and Torres. I think I have this wrapped up!
Q the 4 points have already been deducted so he is leading by 5. Both of you have 4 players left too

Master Q

Ok, so everyone it is 4v4, you are 1 point ahead! You are in trouble as Dann is up against Liverpool and Toress  :P

CF are you sure, that didn't deduct it until the end last week.

reesbr

Master Q

Oh yeh, the sites one week ahead. And the -4 is already taken off, 26 v 31.

CrowsFan

Yeah I am sure Q. Go in to his team and it says 35 points, but on league page 31 so points have already been deducted. My game is going to go down to the wire too!! It is me on 48 points with Gerrard, Young and Dorrans to play against 46 points with jaaskelainen, milner and cahill to come!! I can't pick it!

reesbr

Master Q

Who, you or me? I was feeling confident, until I heard Petrov was your 1st priority, if it was Givet, I think I would have it in the bag

CrowsFan

Why does it matter about Petrov anyway? It doesn't look as if any of his players aren't going to play. If I was to pick a winner at this stage I would say reesbr. The problem you have Q is that if Bent scores then Hart doesn't get a clean sheet, but if Hart gets a clean sheet Bent will score a max of 2. Also ferguson never scores or gets assists. So really your hopes rest on milner...

Master Q

CF, but what if Hart makes 3 saves, that's 1, plays 90 minutes 1 more, saves another 3 (possible) that's 3 Points. Then, if Bent scores or gets an assist, I still gain.

CrowsFan

do you really think that hart will have to make 6 saves against sunderland? cos i don't think that is very likely

Master Q

reesbr

Master Q