Main Menu

Another One Bites The Dust

Started by CrowsFan, August 24, 2010, 04:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Hentschel has now retired too. Another one we all knew was coming due to all his injuries. It is such a shame he got that knee injury when he did as he was becoming an important player at the time. The Crows list sure will be different next year!
http://www.afc.com.au/tabid/4417/default.aspx?newsid=101042

Master Q

Let me say it differently  ;)

"Another Obviously Bites The Dust"  ;D

LF

I think it's sad when players who are good or just starting to be have to retire having played minimal games because of injury.there would be quite a list of them.

Hawka

crows may need to pick up some mature age players in trades or draft despite craig not a fan of this

CFC 1979

and another

griffin

won't have a side next year

CrowsFan

they will trade griffin for pav or barlow. i don't mind which  ;D

Master Q

Looking very weak atm the crows.

ossie85

I reckon the Crows look in good shape really, plenty of decent youngsters and most of the veterans haven't played much this year anyway so not that much of a loss

Master Q

I also thought I saw Knights is wanting to leave in another thread. He's vital to the Crows.

McRooster

Quote from: Master Q on August 28, 2010, 07:32:23 PM
I also thought I saw Knights is wanting to leave in another thread. He's vital to the Crows.
C Knights to Dogs and R Griffen to Crows  ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: luvfooty on August 25, 2010, 07:06:57 PM
I think it's sad when players who are good or just starting to be have to retire having played minimal games because of injury.there would be quite a list of them.
Yep. I actually liked watching him player mid 2000's. Very unlucky witht he persistent injuries :'(. Nobody likes to see a player cut his career short due to injuries.

Quote from: ossie85 on August 28, 2010, 05:48:54 PM

I reckon the Crows look in good shape really, plenty of decent youngsters and most of the veterans haven't played much this year anyway so not that much of a loss
They certainly do have potential to have a bright future. But losing alot of experience could hurt them next year. Also, they will need a fair few of their guys to step up to be able to hold the side up.

Hawka

Alex7089

Pfft, Crows for spoon next year :P

MTTY

Could have been a great player if those injuries weren't so bad.

McRooster

Jack Gunston has tonight walked out on the Club, homesickness playing a factor  :'(