CrowsFan's Odds - Get Em While They're Fresh

Started by CrowsFan, August 24, 2010, 04:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

I'm going to make a thread soon, continue talk there.

Master Q

My game is no doubt game of the round, right?

Justin Bieber

Virtual Sports A-League - FF Fanatics

Breno FC $3.00 vs $1.10  Hawka FC
Hawka at the top of the ladder undeafeated goes in strong favourites. Breno will have to pull out something from nowhere after that 58 point round.
BEN-2006 $1.10 vs $4.00  EweFC
Ben should be the favourite going in even though sitting even with Ewe. This is only because Ewe pulled out a win last round with a score of 69. Gonna take more than that this week.
Yoda's Padawan's $2.20 vs  $1.20 BringBackRuka
BringBackRuka is ranked number 1 in the comp and looks like that might continue for a while. Fletch's team though was only 15 off him last round and could mount a win if they can get up this week. The match to watch this week as an upset could happen!!!
benjy251090 $1.75 vs $2.25 Adelaide_United_FC
benjy should have this won going on recent form but Adelaide_United could sneak up on him and steal the win. Should be a close one.
Hilly's Heroics $2.80 vs  $1.25 Angel Darks Box
Hilly might not have enough with him to bounce back from last round with a score of 68. Angels Dark Box sitting higher up on the ladder won't help him.
RobsOverAchievers $1.40 vs $1.85 Hello
Probably the match of the round. 3 vs 4 on the ladder. Rob should have the edge going in with Hello averaging 110 for the season (last week scoring 110). A ranking in the top 100 might push Rob further ahead but anything could happen!!!

reesbr

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 24, 2010, 06:09:59 PM

Hawka at the top of the ladder undeafeated goes in strong favourites. Breno will have to pull out something from nowhere after that 58 point round.
Ben should be the favourite going in even though sitting even with Ewe. This is only because Ewe pulled out a win last round with a score of 69. Gonna take more than that this week.
BringBackRuka is ranked number 1 in the comp and looks like that might continue for a while. Fletch's team though was only 15 off him last round and could mount a win if they can get up this week. The match to watch this week as an upset could happen!!!
benjy should have this won going on recent form but Adelaide_United could sneak up on him and steal the win. Should be a close one.
Hilly might not have enough with him to bounce back from last round with a score of 68. Angels Dark Box sitting higher up on the ladder won't help him.
Probably the match of the round. 3 vs 4 on the ladder. Rob should have the edge going in with Hello averaging 110 for the season (last week scoring 110). A ranking in the top 100 might push Rob further ahead but anything could happen!!!

I completely forgot about  this lol

Justin Bieber

Lol!!! Still have time to fix it up though ;). Think a max of 2 trades a week though.

reesbr

Yeah just made some. I forgot to put a captain!!

HillHero13

good odds for me... have got a good team...

Justin Bieber

Last week let you down though. Could pull up an upset as anything can happen ;D.

HillHero13

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 24, 2010, 06:09:59 PM

Excellent work HP, There is a big A League Game this week in sportal, do you know which that is?

RobsOverAchieverss

$1.19 is a bit short for me, might have a little something on "Finally Coaching"

DonBomber

Great write up CrowsFan, very much appreciated.

Fletch74

Well done HP. I reckon I might have a chance against BringBackRucka this week with Smeltz going to Turkey. He has to trade and find a valuable replacement.

PowerMan

How about the Virtual Sports EPL one as well!

CrowsFan

someone else can do that PowerMan. i can only be bothered doing official one. what is your team name PowerMan?