Main Menu

NBA Fantasy

Started by Andrew3737, August 23, 2010, 04:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

on a different note who do u think gets the better end of this trade
Blake Griffin 4 Andre Iguadala straight swap?

Cicjose

If you had Miami's Big 3 then your last game would have been impressive

LeBron James (30 points) imposed his will offensively in the first half and Dwyane Wade (26 points, eight rebounds, six assists and four steals) did the same in the third quarter as the HEAT cruised to a 105-94 home win over the Wizards on Monday. Chris Bosh scored 20 points

RiOtChEsS

yeah other catergories r important too like fg% and ft% which d wade has been terrible at since his wrist injury... u wouldnt notice it in his general stat line tho bcos he is still putting up 20points but like kobe yesterday 29 points on 25 shots is almost doing ur team more harm than good

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on December 02, 2010, 12:07:34 AM
So you are trying to get him off me I suppose......

Haven't paid much attention to NBA recently so would have to see how Blake is doing ;).

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 02, 2010, 05:44:54 PM
Quote from: Marcz on December 02, 2010, 12:07:34 AM
So you are trying to get him off me I suppose......

Haven't paid much attention to NBA recently so would have to see how Blake is doing ;).
nah i gave up on that ages ago but i have pulled this trade off twice in two different leagues straight after griffin had that 44point game against the knicks

DazBurg

the wait was worth it the Booze man come tolife and an only get better form here

and damn what a game from rose yesterday

RiOtChEsS

good things come to those that wait ;) yeah rose is killing it... his projected stats didnt really come close... fantasy wise they knew he could score and dish but this year he is up in every stat by 20% apart from shooting %'s r the same but 3pointers have gone from 0.2 a game to 1.2 a game and blocks r up 50%... westbrook has been breaking out in a similar way both will be top 10 in the draft next year

BratPack

Quote from: DazBurg on December 06, 2010, 01:51:57 PM
the wait was worth it the Booze man come tolife and an only get better form here

and damn what a game from rose yesterday

Could you kindly tell Booze to flower off? kthnxbye

On the flip side. I am developing a NBA Man Crush for Kevin Love

RiOtChEsS

kevin love is a beast another first round choice next year... a big guy that shoots 3's high %'s and rips down 20 rebs a game :o

BratPack

Quote from: Marcz on December 08, 2010, 01:07:17 AM
kevin love is a beast another first round choice next year... a big guy that shoots 3's high %'s and rips down 20 rebs a game :o

And I picked him in Round 8  ;D

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on December 08, 2010, 01:34:29 AM
Quote from: Marcz on December 08, 2010, 01:07:17 AM

And I picked him in Round 8  ;D
:o r u serious he was ranked at 40 which made him a 5th or 6th rounder  :-X that makes me sick he sat there that long :'(

BratPack

Pick 61. I looked last night  :P

RiOtChEsS

yeah i just checked then and loathed the misses in the 2nd half of my draft... can u believe his coach wasnt giving him big minutes bcos they had a few spats with each other early in the season? so what if u dont get along with a guy if he can put up those type of numbers u just let him play

Cicjose

How was John Wall's last  performance rated?

RiOtChEsS

shot 50% from the field 100% free throws dished out 14 assists and scored 22 points thats great in anyones language