Main Menu

NBA Fantasy

Started by Andrew3737, August 23, 2010, 04:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

He made me 2 offers with different players involved I think.

RiOtChEsS

yeah sorry guys the trade had to be cancelled to make a pickup... Darko is actually showing some promise 7 years after being drafted behin lebron and infront of melo bosh and wade

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 24, 2010, 12:14:30 PM
He made me 2 offers with different players involved I think.
yeah i offered randolph for iggy but its not looking good for iggy and those achillies injuries can really linger so i got cold feet

RiOtChEsS

brandon roy is looking iffy for the rest of the season too, they have rested him currently and he is listed as day to day but the problem is he has bone on bone in the knee he has had continual issues with

Justin Bieber

I need to make some changes soon......

After lockout.

BratPack

Quote from: Marcz on November 24, 2010, 12:16:34 PM
yeah sorry guys the trade had to be cancelled to make a pickup... Darko is actually showing some promise 7 years after being drafted behin lebron and infront of melo bosh and wade

Darko and Promise are two words that should never be together in the same sentence

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on November 25, 2010, 12:50:31 AM

Darko and Promise are two words that should never be together in the same sentence
he just went for 22pts 5blks 4asts and 8rebs today i added him in all my leagues... im after a quality SG to balance up my lineup il trade anyone i have if the deal is reasonable so hit me up if ya have one hint hint  ;) ;) BP and eric gordon

BratPack

Quote from: Marcz on November 25, 2010, 05:42:06 PM

he just went for 22pts 5blks 4asts and 8rebs today i added him in all my leagues... im after a quality SG to balance up my lineup il trade anyone i have if the deal is reasonable so hit me up if ya have one hint hint  ;) ;) BP and eric gordon
Give me Durant and We'll talk  ;D j/k

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on November 25, 2010, 10:21:11 PM
Quote from: Marcz on November 25, 2010, 05:42:06 PM

Give me Durant and We'll talk  ;D j/k
haha nice id trade durant but it would take a top 10 pick

Cicjose

What about Beasley or is he a PG?

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Cicjose on November 26, 2010, 02:08:42 AM
What about Beasley or is he a PG?
he is a SF/PF option this year mate

RiOtChEsS

hey managers just a reminder to try and stay active and set ur rosters for a week at a time, u must submit a roster for every day of the week, i know most of u know this anyway, the closer the games r the more interesting it is for everyone, bcos we r an 8 team league there is a wealth of talent in the free agent pool and u can aquire up to 7 players per week, when u make a move u will also need to redo ur roster for that players games... i noticed mat from the nfl league was performing roster duties for inactive owners let me know if u think i should do this to help make it more competitive cheers

note i wouldnt be aquiring players or making any moves just making sure that all the players for those teams were rostered on the days they r playing so the team is going at its full potential

DazBurg

iset mine a month ahead so i don't forget and everyweek i double check

Justin Bieber

I keep forgetting about the league. I'll try and set mine for another week or two just incase :).

RiOtChEsS

yeah its celtic charm and the ateam that arent setup im not sure who they are... i know daz is starting slow bcos he has had some injury troubles. theres a couple of leagues im in and the comp is so tight it keeps it really interesting with waiver moves and weekly matchups but il leave it if u guys dont think its worth doing