Main Menu

NBA Fantasy

Started by Andrew3737, August 23, 2010, 04:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

oh good coz i forgot lol

Justin Bieber

Can try to make it for the weekend as more people may be available?

8-6 Suited

Yeah the weekend would be a lot better. That way, HP can be in it as well. Or if it has to be a week day, might want to look at a night time draft around 8.

Dontdropurdidaks

http://basketball.rotohog.com/xm/

You should join this NBA stock exchange game. It's free and DT talk did a post on it and made a league. There is a payed option to get live scoring but just go to nbasetalk.com for live scoring. It's even up now for the preseason games so you can do your research

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: DazBurg on October 11, 2010, 01:46:44 PM
Quote from: BratPack on October 11, 2010, 01:16:37 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on October 11, 2010, 01:14:18 PM
since we didn't fill the league yet the draft will not be held this is an exact quote from there FAQ page

In Standard Leagues, the draft will only take place once all 8, 10 or 12 owners have joined (depending on the size of your league). To set a new draft date/time, league members must vote in the league referenda. Please keep in mind that you will need at least 6 votes for each option for the change to be made.

In Custom Leagues, the scheduled draft date/time can only be modified by the League Manager.

so it seems when we fill it we have to actually vote for a new draft time

Wrong. We're a custom league not a standard league. Only Marcz can change it.
thats good then makes it easier  ;D
not sure i can change the draft time and date... once the league is created the editing of settings r gone :( think it will be random but i will keep an eye on it for when the league fills still need 2 teams

RiOtChEsS

ive opened the league to the public so we can fill it also we can change the date of the draft but we need 5 votes to do it! go to league heading then sub heading "refferenda" plz vote for 17/10/10 9:30pm which converts to tomorrow about lunch time cheers

Justin Bieber

Voted :). 2 down, 3 to go.

BratPack

Ummm Marcz you're not thinking of it as American time. 17/10 @ 9.30pm maps out to Monday Lunchtime here

Boomz

Voted... need 1 more...

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on October 16, 2010, 01:55:44 PM
Ummm Marcz you're not thinking of it as American time. 17/10 @ 9.30pm maps out to Monday Lunchtime here
yeah i reckon ive flowered it up BP il change it and send out new emails sorry about that everyone :-[

RiOtChEsS

new date is 16/10/10 9:30pm conversion tomoro lunch time ;)

DazBurg

Quote from: Marcz on October 16, 2010, 03:05:51 PM
voted for that one  ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: DazBurg on October 16, 2010, 03:14:18 PM
voted for that one  ;)
nice we just need the other 2 voters to change their original vote(my bad) to the new time and it will go ahead with 2 unknown random members filling the league

DazBurg

Quote from: Marcz on October 16, 2010, 04:15:47 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on October 16, 2010, 03:14:18 PM
voted for that one  ;)
nice we just need the other 2 voters to change their original vote(my bad) to the new time and it will go ahead with 2 unknown random members filling the league
nice
lets get it on

8-6 Suited

Im so confused lol What am I supposed to be doing?