Trade Talk

Started by sobeyyy, April 09, 2009, 10:22:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sobeyyy

Hows this 4 a trade

Out: Adcock
In: Houlihan

Out: Henstchel
In: LeCras or Anthony (any auggestiopns on who)

Is this a good trade,,,,otherwise i was thinking of ditching harvey 4 stevey j and getting alwyn davey 4 hentschel,,,thought id give harvs a chance but not sure bout adcock,,

Any thoughts on these trades??

sobeyyy

Bo

How about out adcock, in rance.

spend money on a proper forward.

you're doing too many sideways trades based on form. Adcock is fine to ditch, but use him to pick up someone who will go up in price alot, and use the cash to buy a premium.

Dont concern yerself too much with what has happened in the first fortnight. StevieJ cant keep up his good form cuz he's an idiot. Boomer will improve markedly. Adcock dosent look much better than last year, but its still early, and houlihan has had two easy games vs easy opposition where they've collected many hundreds of disposals.

sobeyyy

Is it alrite to have pertrenko, rance and hill all on the field til raines is bak??

Is this too much 2 ask,,,or should i just trade hentschell 4 ziebell??

Thoughts plz

Bo

I dont understand the fascination with keeping raines. The only way to tell whether its ok to have those 3 in the backline is if we know the rest of your team :/

sobeyyy

Here's my team as it stands atm:

D: Goddard, Enright, Cornes, Adcock, Malceski, Hill, Petrenko (Raines, Broughton)
M: Ablett, Judd, Slewood, Foley, Higgins, Rich (Beams, Anthony)
R: Cox, McIntosh (Spencer, Jacobs)
F: Harvey, Pavlich, Deledio, Roughead, Krakouer, Skipworth, Hentschel, (Walker, Thompson)

Mayb get richo 4 hentschel if i trade out adcock for rance or cheney???
Thoughts?

sobeyyy