All The Odds!! Head-To-Head!

Started by HillHero13, August 19, 2010, 12:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Justin Bieber

HillHero13

i will update the odds later on today... i have a tough one this week... Red-Side-Of-Mersey.. it's like Lampard v Drogba... i reeeaaalllly want drogba!!

Hawka

i have already done 1 il post it now

Hawka

EPL VIRTUAL SPORTS
sukmenob 1.60 vs 2.10 hello
sukmenob started with a bang which is why he is favortie.defence is very
similar
Yodas padawans1.70 vs 2.00 PC demons
This game should be close
HawkaFC(me) 1.20 vs 4.00 skretls turtels
im undefeated turtles yet to win a game.
mighty ducks 1.50 vs 2.30 roboverachivers
mighty has been a little inconsistent but rob has struggle a bit
TheyreSupaFrekay 1.90 vs 1.85 benjy
supa is undefeated benjy has won yet but benjy has scored more tough game to bet on
Hillys herioics 1.90 vs 1.95 red side of meyerside
both undefeated and no clear favorite
phools11 1.90 vs 1.95 josipandskoko
another real tough game
chelsea 2.05 vs 1.75 comonthetownFC
ladder postion and chelseas inconsistenty give town fc favoritism
poosey juice  1.10 vs 5.50 clam wackers
poosey on top on the ladder and total points and clam wakers  is down the other side of the ladder
captain america 4.25 vs 1.15 liverpool fc
captain is last on rank by total ponits but depstie the odds this game may b closer

HillHero13

hawka, sorry i just updated while you posted.. but i will be doing the Sportal/Virtualsports EPL.... you did say you will do foxsports?? you still up for that...

Hawka

nah thats k sorry il let u do the virtual sports..nah dont rely like the foxsports 1s im sure u can find some1 else

HillHero13

doesnt really matter maybe just do these 3

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: hawka26 on August 25, 2010, 08:26:31 PM
nah thats k sorry il let u do the virtual sports..nah dont rely like the foxsports 1s im sure u can find some1 else
Why does no1 like the foxsports one, because i am doing well in that one :(

Fletch74

I think you're the only one doing well at that one Rob. No one seems to like that one. I don't - I think the scoring system is pretty ordinary...

RobsOverAchieverss

LOL a bit like me in sportal EPL.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: hawka26 on August 25, 2010, 08:03:38 PM
EPL VIRTUAL SPORTS
sukmenob 1.60 vs 2.10 hello
sukmenob started with a bang which is why he is favortie.defence is very
similar
Yodas padawans1.70 vs 2.00 PC demons
This game should be close
HawkaFC(me) 1.20 vs 4.00 skretls turtels
im undefeated turtles yet to win a game.
mighty ducks 1.50 vs 2.30 roboverachivers
mighty has been a little inconsistent but rob has struggle a bit
TheyreSupaFrekay 1.90 vs 1.85 benjy
supa is undefeated benjy has won yet but benjy has scored more tough game to bet on
Hillys herioics 1.90 vs 1.95 red side of meyerside
both undefeated and no clear favorite
phools11 1.90 vs 1.95 josipandskoko
another real tough game
chelsea 2.05 vs 1.75 comonthetownFC
ladder postion and chelseas inconsistenty give town fc favoritism
poosey juice  1.10 vs 5.50 clam wackers
poosey on top on the ladder and total points and clam wakers  is down the other side of the ladder
captain america 4.25 vs 1.15 liverpool fc
captain is last on rank by total ponits but depstie the odds this game may b closer
I will have $2 million on Might Ducks.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 24, 2010, 06:02:54 PM
Those 4 points did hurt Lettuce!!! Won by 4 ;D.

Virtual Sports A-League - FF Fanatics

Breno FC $3.00 vs $1.10  Hawka FC
Hawka at the top of the ladder undeafeated goes in strong favourites. Breno will have to pull out something from nowhere after that 58 point round.
BEN-2006 $1.10 vs $4.00  EweFC
Ben should be the favourite going in even though sitting even with Ewe. This is only because Ewe pulled out a win last round with a score of 69. Gonna take more than that this week.
Yoda's Padawan's $2.20 vs  $1.20 BringBackRuka
BringBackRuka is ranked number 1 in the comp and looks like that might continue for a while. Fletch's team though was only 15 off him last round and could mount a win if they can get up this week. The match to watch this week as an upset could happen!!!
benjy251090 $1.75 vs $2.25 Adelaide_United_FC
benjy should have this won going on recent form but Adelaide_United could sneak up on him and steal the win. Should be a close one.
Hilly's Heroics $2.80 vs  $1.25 Angel Darks Box
Hilly might not have enough with him to bounce back from last round with a score of 68. Angels Dark Box sitting higher up on the ladder won't help him.
RobsOverAchievers $1.40 vs $1.85 Hello
Probably the match of the round. 3 vs 4 on the ladder. Rob should have the edge going in with Hello averaging 110 for the season (last week scoring 110). A ranking in the top 100 might push Rob further ahead but anything could happen!!!
$100 Benjy please at 1.75 juicy odds

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 24, 2010, 06:02:54 PM
Those 4 points did hurt Lettuce!!! Won by 4 ;D.

Virtual Sports A-League - FF Fanatics

Breno FC $3.00 vs $1.10  Hawka FC
Hawka at the top of the ladder undeafeated goes in strong favourites. Breno will have to pull out something from nowhere after that 58 point round.
BEN-2006 $1.10 vs $4.00  EweFC
Ben should be the favourite going in even though sitting even with Ewe. This is only because Ewe pulled out a win last round with a score of 69. Gonna take more than that this week.
Yoda's Padawan's $2.20 vs  $1.20 BringBackRuka
BringBackRuka is ranked number 1 in the comp and looks like that might continue for a while. Fletch's team though was only 15 off him last round and could mount a win if they can get up this week. The match to watch this week as an upset could happen!!!
benjy251090 $1.75 vs $2.25 Adelaide_United_FC
benjy should have this won going on recent form but Adelaide_United could sneak up on him and steal the win. Should be a close one.
Hilly's Heroics $2.80 vs  $1.25 Angel Darks Box
Hilly might not have enough with him to bounce back from last round with a score of 68. Angels Dark Box sitting higher up on the ladder won't help him.
RobsOverAchievers $1.40 vs $1.85 Hello
Probably the match of the round. 3 vs 4 on the ladder. Rob should have the edge going in with Hello averaging 110 for the season (last week scoring 110). A ranking in the top 100 might push Rob further ahead but anything could happen!!!
Dont be so modest!!!

HillHero13

crowsfan can you please do the odds for official site soon