Main Menu

Sick of ungrateful abusers

Started by RiOtChEsS, August 15, 2010, 03:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

was just in the hawks vs demons live chat and a fistful of ingreats were bagging m0nty out and it just makes me sick that ppl r using this site but blatantly disrespecting a guy who helps run it for their enjoyment whilst this solves nothing ive had my vent >:(

Justin Bieber

He'll ban them ;).

Alot of people take the site for granted. They don't know how hard it is to run a good football site which is for free.

RobsOverAchieverss

Dont carry the world on your shoulders marcz, Alot of the people on here are young and disrespectful its like that in society why would it be any different on here, Its generation "Y Me"

ossie85

I agree guys. I never go on the live chat anymore.

People are ungrateful to the extreme....

Hawka

Yer just hate how ppl bag him he does a great job and yes sometimes he forgets thing but they should go to aniother site

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on August 15, 2010, 05:13:18 PM

I agree guys. I never go on the live chat anymore.

People are ungrateful to the extreme....
Same here, but I'm banned anyway, so I have no choice. But I'm not ungrateful! I love the site and think m0nty does a great job.
QuoteThey don't know how hard it is to run a good football site which is for free.

*cough* *cough*  ;D

ossie85

You're banned Q? lol

And I don't understand the coughing

Master Q

Yeh I'm banned, I'm assuming it's forever as I am "Chris Connolly".

I'll explain it for you.

QuoteThey don't know how hard it is to run a good football site which is for free.

We run a great blog  ;)

Alex7089

I agree.

The people on live chat are horrible. Most of they speak drool anyway and I almost think we should scrap the live chat, nobody even talks about footy anymore.

Hawka

or there should be a option to not see the chat at all

valkorum

Quote from: hawka26 on August 15, 2010, 08:10:07 PM
or there should be a option to not see the chat at all

There is.  Click on the live match blog.  That's what I do because you still get the live scores and you get the match blog which is of key plays and goals.

Marcz - I think we all have had a rant at one time or another about ungrateful showerbags who think everything must be given to them.  Just ignore them.

Justin Bieber

Haven't been on live chat for a long time.

I rather go to pre game chat. Not as much people there and there isn't any abusing. Just speculation ;D.

roo boys!

Yeah I have given up on Live Chat to, I just like TurtlE#

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 15, 2010, 04:20:45 PM
Dont carry the world on your shoulders marcz, Alot of the people on here are young and disrespectful its like that in society why would it be any different on here, Its generation "Y Me"
hit the nail flush on the head there ^Rob

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on August 15, 2010, 10:03:44 PM
Yeah I have given up on Live Chat to, I just like TurtlE#
Yeah, TurtlE# is amazing!