Main Menu

Master Q v Alex7089

Started by Master Q, August 13, 2010, 12:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Well the captains of each game collide in an epic post off. At the beggining, a while back, Q was thousands of posts behind Alex, but soon Alex had burnt out and gone missing. Q noticed this, and pushed his foot on the accelarate button, he over took Alex, but at about an 80 post lead Alex returned! For days Q had kept his 80 post lead, posting steadily. But on a day when Q had no time for FF, Alex made his move and overtook Q! -
Q kept fighting and tried to come back, every minute he was gaining, then he overtook Alex. When will the tango stop, who will dance to the final beat? Who will reach the 4000 mark first? Stay Tuned!

(I'll continue the commentary)

nas

Alex7089

Haha, this is going to be entertaining, don't forget Q, we still need to help, no +1's no quote and say nothing's HELP. ;D

Alex7089

Also you lead was more like 150 ::)
I just closed it in quickly then got stuck at 80ish

RiOtChEsS

yeah i noticed Alex was flying the other night felt like we were chasing each other from topic to topic :D

CFC 1979

if you reply to this Alex that i'll be another Q has to make up

Master Q

roo boys!

Quote from: Marcz on August 13, 2010, 02:01:39 PM
yeah i noticed Alex was flying the other night felt like we were chasing each other from topic to topic :D
I have felt like that so often with Alex  ;)

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on August 13, 2010, 05:27:38 PM
Indeed, we seem to have a very unique skill of being able to maintain about 5 different conversations at once :o

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on August 13, 2010, 05:28:44 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on August 13, 2010, 05:27:38 PM
Indeed, we seem to have a very unique skill of being able to maintain about 5 different conversations at once :o
More often than not i'm on my IPod!  :o

Alex7089

Man, we are pros at this 8)

roo boys!

That we are Alex, that we are.
I gotta go see my guinea pig, be back in about 20 mins!

Alex7089

haha okay, don't forget to feed it extra spinach

roo boys!

Haha i gave him lettuce today :(

Check your PM

Alex7089