Main Menu

North Melbourne's Midfield

Started by Master Q, August 13, 2010, 11:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Anthiny to me is looking like he will be one of those players who could of been, he just can't escape injuries  :-\

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on August 13, 2010, 05:52:42 PM
Quote from: Master Q on August 13, 2010, 05:35:18 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on August 13, 2010, 05:30:52 PM
Exactly, Swallow and Anthony are both ball-magnets and very young, just wait and see Q, we will prove you wrong!
No you won't.
Trust me we will ;D
We? Your a don, but you must be with R&B with this one so, No you won't.

roo boys!

Don't curse him! He will have his big year next year, just you wait and see!

Master Q

Quote from: roo boys! on August 13, 2010, 06:04:02 PM
Don't curse him! He will have his big year next year, just you wait and see!
No he won't.  ;D Nah, jokes I think he will but I don't think the line will do well.

Alex7089

roo boys!

A posted mine in response to yours about Anthony and his injuries, a few seconds after Q.

Alex7089

roo boys!

So what is your view on Anthony next year?

Alex7089

Well hopefully if he can avoid the injuries he can step it up and maybe become an A- player :o
I love what I have seen so far of the bloke!

Justin Bieber

Swallow is a gun 8). Used to like him due to his name but 4 years ago saw him play and I was hooked :-*.

Alex7089

Yeah he has a cracker of a name ;D

Remember him kicking a match winner against, somebody, like 4 years ago and from that moment I have been following him.
Running in team 4 points down very late in the 4th quarter nails it on the run from 50.

Boomz

Anthony will definitely be A grade if he can sort out his injuries and I love Swallow! Just always have, always will...

roo boys!

As a North supporter you can imagine how much I love Swallow....  :-* :-*

ossie85

I actually rate Brad Scott as a coach - sure the Roos have failed against the big-guns, but they least know how to win.

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 14, 2010, 12:03:26 AM
Swallow is a gun 8). Used to like him due to his name but 4 years ago saw him play and I was hooked :-*.
+1

Ossie, Brad Scott is a great coach, have you seen him on his show on Fox Sports? AFL Insider I think it's called...