Main Menu

North Melbourne's Midfield

Started by Master Q, August 13, 2010, 11:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

(This Thread Was Triggered By A Conversation In A Thread In The Carlton Board)

(Please note, I haven't added Boomer, as he won't be around so much longer, and this focuses on the future of players)

(PG = Per Game)

Cunnington - 15 Games, SC Average 52, 13.6 Disposals PG, 1.3 This Year, 4.4 Tackles PG.

Bastinac - 19 Games, SC Average 69.6, 18.52 Disposals PG, 7.9 This Year, 2.7 Tackles PG.

Ziebell - 14 Games (This Year) , SC Average 62.3, 15.4 Disposals PG, 2.6 This Year, 4.3 Tackles PG.

Thoughts?

Fletch74

Seems pretty ordinary numbers Q, but they're only young,a nd you're forgettign about other players like Swallow, Adams, etc who would assist with those numbers.

They're still going to be a very good side in a few years if they hold onto these players.

ossie85

They'll all be stars! Don't fret :)

What does '1.3 this year' mean? Goals?

Fletch74

Quote from: ossie85 on August 13, 2010, 12:55:26 PM

I think so

Alex7089

They really will be stars I think that it is possible for them to be one of the top midfields in a few years time. Hold onto these blokes north! They are gems.

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on August 13, 2010, 12:55:26 PM

Goals. When I get time I'll add the players you mentioned Fletch, let's really see if they make a difference. I don't think North will have a huge future...

Alex7089

I think their fans have a lot to get excited about.

Master Q

CFC 1979

really it's a stock standard Nth midfield

no massive stars but players that like to get dirty

unfortunately the young fellows are a bit injury prone atm

Alex7089

Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 13, 2010, 04:37:49 PM
really it's a stock standard Nth midfield

no massive stars but players that like to get dirty

unfortunately the young fellows are a bit injury prone atm
That is the shinboner spirit! Always want to get in there and fight (not literally)

roo boys!

Exactly, Swallow and Anthony are both ball-magnets and very young, just wait and see Q, we will prove you wrong!

Master Q

Quote from: roo boys! on August 13, 2010, 05:30:52 PM
Exactly, Swallow and Anthony are both ball-magnets and very young, just wait and see Q, we will prove you wrong!
No you won't.

SCADDICT

Swallow I think is already proven as a gun. Would like to see Anthony take his game to another level!

Alex7089

Quote from: Master Q on August 13, 2010, 05:35:18 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on August 13, 2010, 05:30:52 PM
No you won't.
Trust me we will ;D

roo boys!

Quote from: SCADDICT on August 13, 2010, 05:38:51 PM
Swallow I think is already proven as a gun. Would like to see Anthony take his game to another level!
Yeah he has, my favourite to win the B&F this year, ahead of Boomer  :o
Anthony has it in him, for sure, he was an absolute ball magnet before he got injured again :(