Main Menu

Best and Fairest!

Started by HillHero13, August 11, 2010, 03:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Yeah sure they are good but I think Rawlings and Jones are about even up the top. Don't forget the Swans taggers though, Jack goes well.

Boomz

Quote from: roo boys! on August 15, 2010, 11:21:27 AM
Yeah sure they are good but I think Rawlings and Jones are about even up the top. Don't forget the Swans taggers though, Jack goes well.
Jack has had a great year. Always forget about him though... I reckon he won't be a tagger next year though.

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on August 15, 2010, 10:46:43 AM
I would go with one of R&B we must not forget Jones and Ling who may not rack it up themselves, but are still probably the best.
Spot On.

Alex7089

Quote from: BOOMZ on August 15, 2010, 11:36:46 AM
Quote from: roo boys! on August 15, 2010, 11:21:27 AM
Jack has had a great year. Always forget about him though... I reckon he won't be a tagger next year though.
Jack does an amazing job of shutting a player down completely while killing the player the other way, wins contested footy kicks goals, makes his opponent need to worry about stopping him instead of getting the pill.

Ling actually can hurt if you give him space.

ossie85

Another great game from Brady Rawlings against St. Kilda.

Has he been the best tagger this year? And if so, is he a chance for All-Aus?

Master Q

He's got the most disposals out of all the taggers but hasn't been the best at actual tagging.

ossie85

That could be true. Who has been better this year though? Ling and Kirk have decreased in quality this year

Master Q

Even though Ling decreased he still was by far the best. Did you see that clip on Friday night where they showed Pendlebury with a lot of Collingwood staff, and they were showing him snipets of the Pies v Cats match. They were teaching him how to handle him etc...

Alex7089

I saw that that.

I think Ling has still been very good this year even if he did drop off this year.
I think that Kirk is no wear near what he was, Rawlings was better than him, for me it goes-
1. Ling
2. Jones
3. Rawlings
4. Jack
5. Crowley

roo boys!

Interesting top 5!

I would go:

• Ling
  • Rawlings

Master Q

Quote from: roo boys! on August 15, 2010, 09:15:21 PM
Interesting top 5!

I would go:

• Ling
  • Rawlings
Bias?

Alex you said Jones twice  ;D

Mine is

1.Ling
2.Jones
3.Kirk?/Rawlings
4.Jack
5.Crowley - Few years and he could be higher

Alex7089

I meant to put Rawlings the second time :P

Master Q

roo boys!

Maybe lol  :P

Rawlings is a top tagger though.

Master Q

Quote from: Master Q on August 15, 2010, 07:13:05 PM
He's got the most disposals out of all the taggers but hasn't been the best at actual tagging.
R&B ^