selwood VS bartell best for 2011

Started by watson, August 10, 2010, 06:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

watson

selwood VS Bartell who is best for 2011 most fit, price, average score

elephants

i am leaving both unfortunately due to the fact gaj is going both will get tagged :( if i had to choose selwood is younger and is in good form atm but seems to have good second half of they years. bartel is a solid 110 score performer, he will most likely get tagged. i love bartel but i have to say selwood

McRooster

Selwood Captain next year may endure a few extra responsibilities that will withdraw from scoring capacity.
Jimmy will continue attracting points like barnacles to a ships hull, just hope that Geeelong doesn't sink next year without GAJ  ???

LE howz the ice Tea looking?

elephants

haha yeah really good at the moment rooster thanks for asking :D

i now have a 30 point lead on average so i have it pretty much wrapped up. if it wasnt for your complicated calculations i wouldn't have done it :D

i will dedicate it to you :)

oh and how was your week in Melbourne? 

McRooster

Aaaaghhh, the highs and the lows!  ;D :'(

Certainly had a couple of "Iced teas" over the weekend  ;)

Melbourne IS THE sporting capital of Australia it sickens/pleases me to say.

Trying hard to make the photo's work and will get them in the FB ASAP!

You gonna Captain Bartz in 2011?  :D

elephants

haha sounds great rooster :)

yeah i would love captain bartzzzz next year but he will get a heavy tag with no Gaj so he may not make my best 22 i am sorry to say he has been there every single year of my DTing career (last year and this year) but he may not make it next year :( :P will ahve to wait and see :D

Justin Bieber

Tough one :-\. If Ablett does go, won't make it any easier on the other 2. Both can win their own ball so shouldn't drop too far off.

I tend to agree with elephants in theory. Selwood still has his best in front of him. Don't think he will take a step back. Bartel should keep on performing for a good 2-3 years.