People keep joining in?

Started by xiamendude, August 10, 2010, 11:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xiamendude

Just noticed on the SC website, that 781 new coaches joined the 388,791 current coaches.

Is this possible?

I thought that we were in finals, or am I just reading it wrong?

RobotNinja

CrowsFan

well you can always join up. but if you join after leagues have been made then you don't get put in one so you just aim to get highest score each week

rory

That will be all those that lost last week ;D

Alex7089

Crazy really, technically you can join up at any time, and I understand people join at like round 3 to get a look at the smokeys/rookies but they wouldn't be able to trade much, they'd have rookies on field... Seems a bit hopeless.

Blueboys

Master Q

CFC 1979

couldn't see anyone with a new team getting top score at this stage

all the in form players too expensive

Master Q

Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 10, 2010, 07:51:16 PM
couldn't see anyone with a new team getting top score at this stage

all the in form players too expensive
^  :)

4-8-15-16-23-42

Still worth 1k if you get the highest score for the round.

Alex7089

Yeah but the thing is, at this stage that would be nearly impossible ::)

CFC 1979

cold hard facts are they still only get @ $9 000 000 s/cap but to get a top scoring side you probs need a budget of @ $11 500 000

maybe thay got a goverment grant  :D

Bazinga

Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 12, 2010, 05:38:21 AM
cold hard facts are they still only get @ $9 000 000 s/cap but to get a top scoring side you probs need a budget of @ $11 500 000

maybe thay got a goverment grant  :D
Now that he has plenty of time on his hands, I think Brian Waldron has entered a team with his posse of Melbourne Storm cheaters !! they took out the weekly 1K last week but they are under investigation into the eligibilty of their team  :D :D :D

tony73

Its a website, and the internet, they want as many clicks as possible on the site!

Do you think its all about us ???

Boomz

I know someone got disqualified in DT for making a team at the start but not entering it till like round 14 or something and they had all the guns... They got about 7th for the round. I don't quite understand how they did it though.