Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

What is everyone on?

I am 95/1 (Gibbs)

Maca24

402 from 4. gibbs, judd, ellard, ryder.

ossie85

CrowsFan

you're right about that ossie! today i had pav, eski and hodge! 138 between them is not good enough!!! did also have goodes though

wish for hope

724 off 7 players. judd , stanton , hodge , duffeild , franklin , ROK , Hmac
have a donut though with higgins :(

Prospector_1

enzedder

Justin Bieber

1057 from 12 :'(. Season long gone for SC at this stage.

Kelly, Rhyce and Pav's scores are killing me >:(.

CrowsFan

1264 from 12, no captain played yet. Could be my first score before 2000 and I am playing against the second best team even though he finished 4th.

LF

really shower score this week 1182/15 no captain yet this includes the shower scores from pav,eski,hodge,jimmy and pods(although i would have got a donut) and a donut from sandi.looking for some big scores today from boyd,cross,gia,joey,captain goddard and the 2 benchies hendo and webbs replacements for waters and harbrow.

Maca24

1805 from 17 captain played. Goddard, Joey, NDS, hendo and hall to come.

Samm79

1527 form 17 with God (c), Joey, Roo, Lake and Hargraves to come.

Going to get dusted though, 157 in front sharing Lake, God and he has Gilbee, Boyd, Gilbert, Jamar and Hall.

He didn't have the Eski or Hodge, who'd have thunk both would fail to fire.....

Alex7089

Wow that bloke is in for a pretty good score I think Samm, tough luck.

CrowsFan

now on 1786 from 19. including a 0 from waters. got gilbee, henderson and captain boyd to come, so will break 2000 :)

enzedder

2078 with Newman, Cooney and Tippett to play. Will have next week off in two of my 3 leagues...in the other it's a bit closer...I'm 23 down and he has Webberley and Hall...should be 3/3 wins but depends on BBBH