Main Menu

backline??

Started by bombers123, April 07, 2009, 10:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombers123

i have s.hill and adcock starters for me and i was thinking down grade adcock for houlihan and upgrading hill to hurn he impressed me against port or should i leave it and see if hill comes good.
another issue is that i have raines on my bench and bock now on my bench after being suspended but i have pentrenko and suban taking there spot is this a good move?
thankyou.

Hondo71

I scored 2100 last week with only 6 on my bench AND starting Suban and Petrenko

I think too much fuss is being made of $300K defenders and rookies who might score 50 only.  You can cover that if a gun has a great week.

Having said that, I am not sure if I will run only 6 in defence next week so may burn 1 trade

Bo

I like hurn. Be very careful with bock, his suspension might be longer than people imagine. A play might be to trade him out for someone who's having a great year so far like pburgoyne or harding.

Take your time with this because it might be the most important set of trades you do all season.

Rowan1812

In that situation you have to keep adcock. He will come good and you have to trade bock and hill. Bock wont be back for a while. Swap bock with houlihan and upgrade hill for hurn.

bombers123

ok im keeping adcock but i have 2 suggenstions on what i should do:
1:trade hill for cheney and trade bock for goddard
2:trade bock for hurn and trade hill for houlihan

tell me what you think.
thankyou.

Bo

Recent articles suggest bock might be out for a week, 2 tops. Get rid of adcock, i see nothing to indicate he'll come elite again.

Prospector_1

Crystal ball time guys - last seen in cool9's possession.