This is the week to trade before prices go up.

Started by Rowan1812, April 07, 2009, 02:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowan1812

Are people going to make any sideways trades this week before prices go up? I'm considering getting rid of Wells and puting in Boyd. Wells will go down in value by about 50000 while Boyd will go in the opposite direction. And need to get rid of S. Hill. He will not play again for a while. Was going to put in Zaharakis from Ess. Had a great game yesterday and looks good. Or should i wait a week for him and put Dawson on my field for this week?

Pweter

Always a gamble getting someone after only one game but gee, Zaharakis certainly looked good. Used the ball pretty well under pressure so indications are his clanger count should stay relatively low. Can he maintain it? Either way his price should go up moreso than Hill's so if you picked Hill as a midfielder, go for it.

I think Wells will only come good in the 2nd half of the year. I only say this as he does it every year, so if you are going to make a trade for the sake of it  then it's not the biggest gamble going around to get Boyd. If you wanted to free up more coin Hadley and Winderlich are cheaper options having great starts to the season.

Rowan1812

I have hill in my backline unfortunately so dont know who to trade him for or if i should trade raines and get a better player and then bench hill. the problem is that raines will play again but hill will struggle to get back into the team and if he plays he wont score well. Wells had an awesome pre season so thought he would have played really well to start but he doesnt look good at all.