Main Menu

Wooden spoon

Started by Hawka, August 02, 2010, 07:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

With only a few weeks left i reckon they will get the spoon who agress

bunyip

Probably, they will struggle to win another game.

dylsta05

depends wce might not win any more games, but yeah they arnt the best brisbane

CFC 1979

the spoon might be heading form WC section to here :P

ossie85

Michael Voss' men are in shambles. If they lose to West Coast, something is seriously wrong. I can't believe Collingwood is the only team to lose to this rabble in the last 14 rounds.

..... I really, really dislike Michael Voss. I liked him as a player, but ever since he has retired, everytime he says something I want to punch him in the face.

Master Q

SCADDICT

What do you dislike about Voss ossie? Personally I didn't like the way he handled Brown,  but I think that was partly to do with Brown being so team oriented in the first place.

ossie85

Just a personal dislike! I get the impression he thinks he is better than everybody else, and that kinda thing disgruntles me!

Fletch74

Quote from: ossie85 on August 03, 2010, 08:24:07 PM

Just a personal dislike! I get the impression he thinks he is better than everybody else, and that kinda thing disgruntles me!
+1 The fact that he didn't go through any assistant coach roles is an example of that I think?

CFC 1979

actually the WCE need to beat Lions by @ 36 points + to get off the bottom of the ladder

will be hard to do

roo boys!

BGK

QuoteMichael Voss' men are in shambles. If they lose to West Coast, something is seriously wrong. I can't believe Collingwood is the only team to lose to this rabble in the last 14 rounds.

At least you werent at the game. Was a very long trip home.

Im tipping the Lions for a win tonight. Now Fev is out they will improve, lol.

Alex7089

Collingwood would be ashamed they lost to these pretenders. Seriously, didn't see this coming 4 rounds in ::)

ossie85

I am ashamed!! 1 win in the last 14 rounds and it was against the current #1 team?? Sigh

roo boys!

Good win Lions, well done