Main Menu

just wondering ?

Started by dylsta05, August 01, 2010, 10:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dylsta05

whats this bootstudder and coach thing thats under the name
would like someone to tell me what they mean?

thanks

HillHero13

they are ranks by total posts...

when you get to a certain amount of posts you get a new rank

hope this helps..

dylsta05

okay thankyou,
whats the next rank? how many post is it.

it did help and again thanks for it

cheers

ossie85

Don't have the exact numbers, but I think when you get 500 posts you get assistant coach rankings (forward, back, ruck, midfield) and when you get to 1000 you get to be a 'coach' and access to a new section only for coaches.

dylsta05

okay thankyou, im a fair few hundred post away from one on those, but hopefully i will get there soon enough

thanks

Justin Bieber

A ranking change m0nty had a few months ago means that every 100 or so you get a new rank until 1000. First should come after you crack 100 :).

roo boys!

Once you get to 100 posts you become a new rank, I think it is Property something....

I made a list of them somewhere but can't seem to find it.... i will have a look...

elxam

There's an inherent lack of cognitive recognition with the ranking for the uninitiated.

You can get a bit lost when you see the many versions of coaches, such as ruck, back, forward and midfield, experienced, hardened, etc .... Not really knowing which one is higher ranked.

Justin Bieber

The field coaches are before full blown coach. Anything else infront of coach means you are more than just your ordinary coach ;D.

dylsta05

thanks everyone for the help

roo boys!

Quote from: dylsta05 on August 02, 2010, 07:34:34 PM
thanks everyone for the help
NP, but i havent been able to find my post sorry :(

CFC 1979

oh so it doesn't mean you change studs on boots

roo boys!

Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 04, 2010, 08:07:20 PM
oh so it doesn't mean you change studs on boots
yeah it does  ;)