The best trade for PODS

Started by Holz, July 29, 2010, 11:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

I have had enough of PODS and im dropping him this week i can get anyone but Goodes and already have Chappy,ROK,PAV,franklin, GIA and Brown

i only have 2 trades left but im going for ranking and dont care about league and i have pretty good cover

bench
back:Strijk FWD/BACK guy
mids:FWD/MID guy/ Shuey
fwds: Ballateyne/ P.Davis

i could go to voldt and 70k so when i use my last trade i can get the best replacement or could go dids. I was also thinking of maybee getting in Waite so i would have great cover using the MPP, any other ideas

RiOtChEsS

Holz

im basically taking money out of the equation as i have all premiums so if someone goes down and i need to trade them they will likely be more expensive than the guy i get in.

I dont want to have heaps of money left in the bank like last year when i had 100k and had to trade out cox due to injury and ended up with like 150k in the bank and no trades

RiOtChEsS

id still get Roo averages 99 on his career

Fireballz

i traded in waite coz i like the cut of his jib. as long as he doesn't get erased for hitting someone in the head again.

PorkSwords

Quote from: Marcz on July 29, 2010, 11:35:14 PM

Well that's not true.

RiOtChEsS

PorkSwords

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: PorkSwords on July 30, 2010, 11:31:42 AM
Quote from: Marcz on July 30, 2010, 11:27:35 AM
Quote from: PorkSwords on July 30, 2010, 11:09:57 AM
Quote from: Marcz on July 29, 2010, 11:35:14 PM

Well that's not true.
http://dreamteampro.virtualsports.com.au/?p=sp_researchmini&pid=596 i stand corrected 98.29 ::)

That's only since 2004, he played games in 01, 02 and 03.
so its about being critical of my words not that
riewoldt averages 98.29 over 6 years and is
the best trade for pods?
nice portfolio too speaks for itself http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=2841;sa=showPosts