Ricky Henderson

Started by juzzyj, July 29, 2010, 10:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juzzyj

How do we rate Ricky Henderson and his job security ??
I only have one trade left and need to win this week to guarantee a finals spot i can do a straight swap for M Hahn , 

hardnut

job security is excellent...

RiOtChEsS

dcmagadia21

HENDO IS A GUN!

KEEP HIM! DON'T TRADE HIM OUT!. With the Crows travelling how they are now, he is a guaranteed starter. He has been doing well for the past rounds averaging 85-90 ish for the past month. I got him in when he was on the bubble and never regretted the trade.  He was rookie priced and now has gone up heaps. HENDO!!!!!!!!! ;D

HellYeah

Quote from: dcmagadia21 on July 29, 2010, 11:42:49 PM
HENDO IS A GUN!

KEEP HIM! DON'T TRADE HIM OUT!. With the Crows travelling how they are now, he is a guaranteed starter. He has been doing well for the past rounds averaging 85-90 ish for the past month. I got him in when he was on the bubble and never regretted the trade.  He was rookie priced and now has gone up heaps. HENDO!!!!!!!!! ;D
+1

PorkSwords

juzzyj

Sorry i put it wrong i have hahn on the pine and pods on the ground but pods out , should i trade hahn for henderson this week ?? Hahn not playing either ?

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: juzzyj on July 30, 2010, 01:59:29 PM
Sorry i put it wrong i have hahn on the pine and pods on the ground but pods out , should i trade hahn for henderson this week ?? Hahn not playing either ?
if thats the best u can afford yep ditch hahn

HellYeah

Quote from: juzzyj on July 30, 2010, 01:59:29 PM
Absolutely

GinoGod

He reminds me of a Goddard type player