I am stuffed thanks to Jimmy and Pods. I don't know what to do now D:

Started by dcmagadia21, July 29, 2010, 06:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thornz23

i downgraded hams this week to a 77k player because he was out for 4 i think and i have webberley as cover. That allowed me to do pods to roo and i now have 100k with 2 trades left to make a couple of nice upgrades in the finals. I think i preti much have to go carrots to lake.. But for u... i would probly hang on 2 the trades for now

dcmagadia21

I might just get Hardingham in for Shuey this week so I could cover Bartel's donut and hold my last trade for finals.

McRooster

Quote from: dcmagadia21 on July 29, 2010, 08:57:41 PM
I might just get Hardingham in for Shuey this week so I could cover Bartel's donut and hold my last trade for finals.
;D

dcmagadia21

Will Riewoldt's current price be his lowest or will it lower after this round?

hardnut

BE is <100 (despite what FF says) so he has probably bottomed out - I'm getting him

dcmagadia21

Hell. I'll just use the last 2 trades that I have. If Riewoldt has bottomed out, I should get him in ASAP and the only way I can get him in is to do a double trade. Get Hardingham for Shuey which will give me about $63,700 in the bank. And that is more than enough to get Roo. Who should I trade for Roo: Pods or Bazza?  :-\

hardnut

dcmagadia21

It looks like the Bulldogs have a tougher run home than Geelong so Bazza is expected to have an up and down run of scores. And the next time the Cats will play at Skilled will be round 22 against the Eagle. So don't expect big scores from Pods. If I'll trade Bazza out rather than Pods then I'll just have more extra $$$ in the bank compared to if I'll trade Pods out.